Whhops, forgot again. 2/27 check-in

Options
deneenae
deneenae Posts: 97 Member
Last Monday I didn't check in. No good news, but no bad news. I gained .2 lb for the past 2 weeks. I went out to eat for 2 nights in the past two weeks and that's what screwed me over.

First, I got a burger at Yardhouse... big mistake. I told myself I'd replace the fries with salad and eat half the burger... Got the salad but kept eating the burger til it was gone. Those suckers are a lot of calories! Of course, my stomach didn't know how to handle that huge load of food, so I got a stomach ache for the rest of the night. How can ONE burger be 960 calories?!?!

Then Friday night, we went to some Greek place and I got chicken skewers, a Greek salad and hummus, which I thought was going to be ok calorie wise. It was healthy, but I guess too much food. So I went over calories and hit maintenance for the day.

All the other days I was at deficit, so I'm not sure why I gained .2 lbs. But good news is I didn't go crazy on both weekends. That's my tough spot. So despite the very, very small gain, I'm still optimistic. I made good choices otherwise and hit most of my macros. Who knows, maybe the reason I'm at maintenance is because I gained muscle. Wink, wink. At least that's what I'll tell myself.

Thanks for reading. =) Until next time.