Week 1 Day 1 March1 Ready to rock and roll!

Options
Astraea05
Astraea05 Posts: 248 Member
I have my fitbit charged and 1 gallon of water ready to take to work. I have a hard time remembering to drink water. Going to try to drink 1 cup per hour. I will be happy to get in 8 cups! Good luck today and I am looking forward to hearing how your first day went! Thanks for joining!

Replies

• lionessNV
    lionessNV Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Got in one last Daily Burn workout before Iog my starting weight. Fingers crossed I'll lose the .2 lbs I gained plus .2 more (this happened last week) for a starting weight of 158.6.
  • lionessNV
    Options
    ctevis1 wrote: »
    Got in one last Daily Burn workout before Iog my starting weight. Fingers crossed I'll lose the .2 lbs I gained plus .2 more (this happened last week) for a starting weight of 158.6.

Ha! Better than .4. Came out to .8!!

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Too cold to go to the track today, so I actually got on my elliptical, then did some arm exercises and am planning to get on the rebounder in just awhile. Good day!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I started the day off with a great run, about an hour. I stopped using my Garmin to take some of the pressure off of myself about my pace etc. I was using my Fitbit though, until my poor Fitbit took a ride down the toilet waterfall! Sigh. That was last week and trying to decide if I am going to replace it. After wearing one (clipped on waistband) for several years, I really grew attached to it and liked it!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Day 2: elliptical, rebounder and arm toning exercise. I started doing some yoga facial exercises today ( I am not sure if they work, but maybe). I am pleased with my food choices today. I would say yesterday & today have been good.
  • lionessNV
    Options
    I've exceeded my Fitbit goal of working out only 5 days a week and I worked out 6 days this week. Been doing Daily Burn everyday. A little frustrated, took off 2 lbs in the past week and a half and I gained most of it back. Not sure if it's water weight from one crappy sodium filled meal or muscle gain. I know this is why you don't weigh everyday, but seeing the scale creep down was very encouraging. Oh, well.