Hi! I just joined your group :D

Options
EdieEd
EdieEd Posts: 17 Member
Hello ladies, my name is Edie and I am currently pregnant (5 weeks) and found this group while trying to find more pregnant ladies. This will be my thrid preganacy BUT my first at a very comfortable weight. I look forward to reading all the posts on here! I have my first Dr appt on monday and I am so looking forward to that!

Replies

• Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Welcome Edie! Congratulations on your pregnancy. What are your health and fitness goals for this month? This pregnancy?

Edit: stupid phone posting
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,950 Member
    Options
    Hi Edie! Welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy it. There is a spreadsheet challenge thing if you want to join it. You can set it for maintaining or gaining, whatever you like :) Is this your first child?
  • pezhed
    pezhed Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Welcome Edie! Congrats on the pregnancy! This group is awesome support!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    @EdieEd Welcome to the group, we're glad to have you! Congratulations on your pregnancy! =)
  • EdieEd
    EdieEd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! This would be my third child @VeryKatie. I have a 4 and a 2 year old. I'm on maintenance for now until I talk to my Dr @Kristie155 Im still a bit overweight so I'll see what he advises me to do. I plan to gradually gain my 15 lbs to the end of the third trimester though.

So far I've been lucky enough to have no preganancy discomfort as I did in my second pregnancy where I was basically glued to the toilet :D But it is just 5 weeks in, next week can be a different story lol.