Why is this group so slow lately?

Options
kcmsmith0405
kcmsmith0405 Posts: 259 Member
As a newbie here (and finding so much of the other stuff on the MFP boards to be just ridiculous crud...) I am sad there is almost no activity here. I am excited and love to read posts by people eating this way. 24,000 members and only around 4 or 5 people posting is sad, I guess most of them are no longer visiting here! I guess I will just have to go hang out at the regular EM2WL forums to get my daily fix. :smiley:

Replies

• Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    The EM2WL group has made some movements over to the EM2WL forums as well as our online community in facebook. Those tend to be more active than here unfortunately

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1754102281470874/

We still run and keep this group moving, but I think over time members have moved to other platforms that we are on:)
  • megrosborne
    megrosborne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the heads up about the other forum! :)
  • kcmsmith0405
    Options
    I can't seem to get an email to activate my account on the forums over there (asked them twice to send an activation email but nothing yet). Not sure what is up. So I can't post - only read. I am in the facebook group as well - I am not a facebook fan though I prefer the forum thread set up - Facebook is such a mish-mass mess.
  • scaryann1
    scaryann1 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, but I confess, after finding a new to me Gameboy Advanced game, I'm hooked for awhile and everything else has taken a back burner till I get bored with it. LOL I post here and in the other forum. I'll try to remember to update my thread tomorrow before I start playing. ;)
  • kcmsmith0405
    Options
    Lol!! Do not try candy crush...
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Naturalnut wrote: »
    I can't seem to get an email to activate my account on the forums over there (asked them twice to send an activation email but nothing yet). Not sure what is up. So I can't post - only read. I am in the facebook group as well - I am not a facebook fan though I prefer the forum thread set up - Facebook is such a mish-mass mess.

Have you tried your junk folder? it might be there. @TerezaToledo do you know anything about it?
  • kcmsmith0405
    Options
    I did check there - first thing. Going to try for another email today.
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Yes, EM2WL is active everywhere, so I guess sometimes it just seems a bit slower here.
    I think I saw you in the CTDM community facebook page though, right?
    Ichel
    Team EM2WL
  • kcmsmith0405
    Options
    Yes I posted there - I just don't use Facebook every often, its too much of a mess for me. I tend to prefer forums :D
  • scaryann1
    scaryann1 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I was hooked on Candy Crush for about six months! LOL Now it's Klondike on Facebook and Lufia on GBA. We went shopping yesterday, Rick is the shopper of the two of us. I just go along for the ride most of the time. He dragged me through: Harbor Freight, Home Depot, JoAnn Fabrics, Arby's, Walmart, Little Caesars, and a beer store. Plus the three hours in the Jeep! I was tuckered last night. :smiley: But after four bottles of beer and a muscle relaxer I sure slept good! :blush: