Belly Blasting Walk dvd

Options
AnaCoffee
AnaCoffee Posts: 95 Member
I made it through the first mile and then my knee decided it had enough. I'm hoping this one will be like the 3 mile super fat burning walk - I'll be able to do the whole thing eventually, especially once I loose more weight. I had started the day as usual with the 1 mile Get Up & Get Started walk and walked w/basic moves during the last 20 minutes of VH1's morning videos.

I haven't done the non-walking moves on the BBW video yet.

Which brings me to a question, does anyone else here have arthritis in their lower back and sciatica? Were you able to do this workout? I played about half of it on fast forward and it doesn't seem like it should be a problem, but thought I'd ask.

Thanks for listening. So glad I'm not the only one here doing these workouts. I can't afford to go to the gym, and at my current weight, am too embarrassed to even if I could.

Replies

• brfried
    brfried Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried that one yet. But it is on my list of wants.
    I just got the 3 mile Slim & sleek DVD this weekend, but it was so nice out this evening I walked the walking path at a local park.
    I should get to try it out this week though there is lot's of rain in the forecast.
  • Limeynana
    Options
    I have tried this video but I have arthritis and bursitis in one knee.... and this video is hard to do as it agrivates my knee. I prefer the 2 mile brisk walk ....