Started week 3

nati0000
nati0000 Posts: 5 Member
Today it will be my second run from week 3. The first one went better than I thought. Today it may be worse, cause I am going to go after work, where I walk all day. But I will survive:)

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Great job! Keep it up!
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    I'm on week 3 also, I had such a hard time on the 3 min run until I slowed down a bit. I'm kind of scared of next week though!
  • Jedi_Jo
    Jedi_Jo Posts: 133 Member
    Well done, keep up the good work.

I’ve just completed Wk 3 day 2 tonight. I really can’t believe I’m doing this, after years of being inactive! Plus, I’ve started to enjoy it.
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    I'm on week 3 as well! Good luck!
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    I'm on week 3 also, I had such a hard time on the 3 min run until I slowed down a bit. I'm kind of scared of next week though!

I remember these feelings from the last time I did C25K! Someone on this forum a couple of years ago said it's about finishing the run, not about speed, and that really helped me. You can go as slow as you want as long as you're jogging, and that absolutely counts. Once you're able to finish the runs without feeling anxious or overly tired, then you can build up your speed as you go. Hope this helps someone out there!