Name on thing you did right today?

Options
How are we all doing? It looks like this group has been quiet for a few weeks? How about lets have some fun? Instead of concentrating on all the things we might be doing wrong, how about we all list one thing that we did right today?

Mine is: "I woke up!" lol

No, seriously, I woke up and thanked the Lord for another day to be with my friends and family, then I weighed myself and now I am eating a healthy breakfast of oatmeal and a banana while I am checking my msgs. I got 8 hrs of sleep last night but I still feel really tired and my side is still bothering me. Luckily the right arm is feeling better this morning after bothering me all weekend too. I got some blood work test results back this week and weekend that were not all that great. Seems I am low on Vitamin D, which can be helping to make my tired all the time, so I got put on a prescription for it. Seems my cholesterol level is almost borderline again, so I started to work on that again too. And it seems my liver and kidney are having problems again, so that is probably the gallbladder again. So I have to see what the dr's ofc is going to suggest about that. Maybe more exercise and diet changes again can get it back under control like it did over a year ago when I first found out I had gallstones, or maybe I will have to go on medicine for it, or have it removed? But I am alive, a wake and doing okay!

Replies

• louisemallas
    louisemallas Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi Janette
    Just logged into my account on the computer as I usually use the phone app, and saw your post. You're right the Fiesty Fifties have gone quiet - guess we're not so fiesty after all, eh? Or maybe we are quietly fiesty, lol.

What did I do right today? - Well I weighed in and saw that I'd lost 4lbs which included 3lbs of the weight that I put on during my holidays so I guess really, it is what I did right all week. Oh, the other thing I did right was put back a pair of shoes that I was going to buy after already having bought two pairs this week! That was hard - I am known for my shoe fetish but I did it!
  • teresasmithhausch
    Options
    I printed off some paper work that I have been putting off. Sigh. done

I ate well. In fact, I am still full from breakfast and it is an hour to lunch.
  • JanetteBradleyMahnken
    Options
    sorry everyone, I thought I use to get notified when there was a new post in my groups in here, but that surely is not happening now. So I have missed a lot of post in here. For anyone in here that is not my friend in here already and wants new friends pls send me a friend request. I am on this site several times a day each day. I will just have to remember to look into my groups now instead of expecting a msg to let me know of new postings.