Sketchy supplementing

Options
mmultanen
mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
I travel (fly) for work frequently. I'm very used to packing food/snacks but I'm struggling with packing powdered supplements. Right now I portion them out in Ziploc bags and put them in my carry-on luggage. Even as a NEXUS approved traveler I still sort of expect TSA to stop me for suspicious white powders in baggies. >_<

There has to be a better way. How do you pack powdered supplements for travel?

Replies

• swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I don't know how much powder you need room for, but how about those individual salad dressing containers with lids you can get at Target or Walmart? Not sure if that would look better or worse to the TSA though....lol
  • mmultanen
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I think I'll try those next! They're probably better sized.

I usually have a couple things of protein powder and magnesium powder and maybe some tumeric, which I can get in pill form. I havent yet been asked if I have intent to distribute but I can just explain how important electrolytes are when asked. MAGNESIUM FOR ALL!
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    I think I'll try those next! They're probably better sized.

I usually have a couple things of protein powder and magnesium powder and maybe some tumeric, which I can get in pill form. I havent yet been asked if I have intent to distribute but I can just explain how important electrolytes are when asked. MAGNESIUM FOR ALL!

Lol....We can get pretty enthusiastic about our WOE.....I've noticed that about myself recently.....I find myself saying to people....I'm really not kidding....Just try it and you will see!
  • mmultanen
    Options
    One of the guys I travel with occasionally takes a bunch of supplements but they're pill form so it just looks like he has a pharmacy in his pockets when he empties them.