Introductions - Post a little sumthin' about yourself

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Hi, my name is Kim and the creator of this great weight loss tool. I'm a wife of 27 years, mom of 4 (15 to 26) and a oncology research RN.

Lots and lots of stress last year and hoping that most if it is behind me. I started working full time in November like a normal person and trying to find balance with working and fitting in some exercise.

Welcome to our great group of people and welcome back all the regulars.

Replies

• SweeteeBri
    SweeteeBri Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Bridget. I'm a mom of 2 boys and a Gammy (Grandma) of 3 boys. I also work full time in Retail. I participated in the last challenge and looking forward to this one.
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Hey Kim, when I hit the Join button I get an error message "Registration type not supported." I won't let me join this group.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    SweeteeBri wrote: »
    Hey Kim, when I hit the Join button I get an error message "Registration type not supported." I won't let me join this group.

Me too
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Whew, glad it's not just me having an issue. When I try to join it takes me to the "are you sure?" Page but won't let me click OK.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Yo! I need this back. I've really slacked off last two weeks due to cyst pain (yep 2 new ones the left ovary this time Kim *insert swearing) then my mental health took another dive. I really need to keep that exercise up. Back at it tomorrow!

Faith from Australia, 37, trying to get my weight back off after total hysterectomy last July. *waves*
  • lwilson276
    lwilson276 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lillie, I'm married to my high school sweetheart (22 years this year!) We have 2 beautiful daughters who are 19 and 21. Since June of last year I have lost 123 lbs. I love being a part of a challenge as it motivates me to continue on my weight loss journey. My goal is get to a healthy weight, some where below the 200 mark, which means I still have 93 lbs to go according to my bathroom scale this morning. Good luck to everyone!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hmmm, not sure why you can't join. It's open to public. I will have to fiddle with it some more.
  • beginforthelasttime16
    beginforthelasttime16 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Still cannot join :(
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm Sylvia, I'm 31 and a mother to two kids, 6 and 3. I'm a stay at home mom who also homeschools so my days are pretty jam packed. I just took a home job offer that I will be starting soon too. Fitting everything in can be difficult and I also struggle with moving enough throughout the day. (My job is sitting, homeschool is sitting... ugh) Anyway, I've lost around 55lbs but still have 50lbs to go and keep teeter tottering between the same numbers. I love this challenge because it pushes me and I always see the scale drop. I bought a more dependable scale a couple weeks ago so that should really help me this time around (I noticed last challenge my scale kept going up and down considerably and it was very inconsistent) Anyway, hey everyone!! Let's do this!
  • SweeteeBri
    Options
    Still cannot join :(

Me either. I just tried.
  • boncharlie
    boncharlie Posts: 487 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey, let me in. I gotta come and play with my Kimstar and faitharoooooonie!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok, let me see if I can play with setting or i can send invites
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    Can I get an invite up in here :) still unable to join this am :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok, I sent invites...so, hopefully up and running.

I've never had this problem before!!
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    Alright I was able to accept the invite!
    Lauren. 27, this is my third challenge. I work at a desk job that I love but it definitely makes me stagnant!
    I've had a depressingly impressive weight gain the last month and its my goal to lose it in this challenge!
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Amanda! I am married to my high school sweatshirt also! Will be married for 15 years in June! We have 3 great kids 14, 12, 10 two boys and one girl! They keep us on our toes with sports mainly wrestling and basketball. I am a RN on a medical surgical floor. I love being a nurse! My goal for now is to get down to 145 and then go from there. I am 5ft on a good day! Every time I have started in the past I also would make my goal around 125 and that always seemed so far away so that is why I chose a smaller goal! Can't wait to get started with all of you!
  • amanorr
    amanorr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I can't join yet either:(
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I've had a depressingly impressive weight gain the last month and its my goal to lose it in this challenge!

ME TOO!!

• nisijam5
    Options
    amanorr wrote: »
    I can't join yet either:(

What did you do to join? Welcome to the group!!
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I didn't get an invite but tried clicking join again and it worked this time. :)