1/10th of the way there!

Options
hmikkola92
hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
I've been doing this since March 4th, and I even had a slight bump in the road (apple fritters at the market). Not even worth it! Well I've lost 10 lbs now. And I feel better than ever. As someone with hashimoto's disease... And a 6 month old, energy is hard to come by. I feel so stable now. And my stomach doesn't hurt anymore. I'm just so happy!
I hope the weight loss continues, but I'll never go back to my old lifestyle. I felt like *kitten*!
Thank you guys for all the support. I'll probably need lots more.

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress. Keep up the good work!
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    10 pounds is 10 pounds. Don't beat yourself up for the fritter. Things happen and you recover gracefully and get back on track. Congrats!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! 10lbs in 3 weeks is very impressive. If you keep this up, you could be at goal around Xmas!
  • Just_Eric
    Just_Eric Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I was wondering about you yesterday since you'd started a few threads a couple weeks ago but hadn't posted in a few days. Good job, kid. Keep it up.
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • MissMorts
    MissMorts Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
  • hmikkola92
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Good Job. Keep it up/ :)
  • debbiebondklein
    debbiebondklein Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It has taking me 3 months to lose 12 pounds so I would love to lose 10 in 3 weeks
  • hmikkola92
    Options
    Any loss is good :) also I'm not sure about what you're doing but I'm doing this very strictly for now.!
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :)