Disney?

Options
It doesn't look like there are that many people hanging out here, but I am wondering if there is anyone who has tips on traveling to Disney while using Medifast. We really enjoy Disney food . . . and want to enjoy the trip . . . but not lose the momentum we are starting to build!

Replies

• lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am not sure when you are going, but I would say to definitely talk to your health coach or the tsfl support staff. You may likely be getting a lot more exercise walking around, etc. They may recommend that you do 4 & 2 while at disney instead of 5 & 1. It is important to make sure you are drinking plenty of water, and try to eat on schedule. I travel a lot for my work, and I always make sure to order lots of portable meals (bars, ready to drink shakes, crunchers, etc), because I never know if a fridge or microwave will be available. I also usually travel with my smoothie blender, because i hate paying the extra $$ for the ready to drink shakes vs. mixing them up myself. It is really important to eat on your schedule as well, and to be mindful of that while you're in the parks. Most of the restaurants/quick service places to eat in the parks have reasonable salads and proteins options. When are you going?
  • RespiratoryScot
    RespiratoryScot Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sorry for my late reply. For some reason I guess I wasn't getting notifications of new posts. I did end up talking with my health coach. I was able to maintain my weight through the trip by having fun but thinking through choices. It felt like a happy medium, sustainable for the long haul.