Weekly Check-In: March 26 - April 1

Options
TristansHawk
TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
I can't believe April is almost here! Where has the time gone? I have exams in 3 weeks ahhh! I am feeling much better today and no allergic reaction issues. Going to the hospital 3 times in 4 days is very draining, but I am just relaxing and getting my home work done.

My goal for this week is to avoid all nuts and eat cleaner (so I can avoid nuts haha).
Tonight, I am going to hit the weights again and then go in to the sauna for 10-15 minutes.

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So glad you are feeling better!

I am down .4 pounds. It's not a a lot, but I am happy to see the scale move in the right direction.
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    OK so I am checking in after two weeks of not really sticking ot my diet as much as I should. The weekend before last was my sister's wedding interstate (try being around a Greek family and not eating a lot!!) and then last weekend was my birthday and associated celebrations. During the weeks I have mostly been pretty good, but the weekends have really let me down, and I haven't been exercising as much as I should. Today is the first day of 'back into it'. I am going to Greece in June and want to lose more weight before I go onto the Greek beaches!!
  • akielroki
    akielroki Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just had finals. So much stress and eating quick food. Luckily, I didn't gain weight, but I sure didn't lose any. Weighing in at 73kg
  • TristansHawk
    TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I won my diet bet! I lost 6.8 lbs in the last 4 weeks :D So stoked! I am starting a new one soon, the competition keeps me motivated!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I won my diet bet! I lost 6.8 lbs in the last 4 weeks :D So stoked! I am starting a new one soon, the competition keeps me motivated!

That is awesome! high five!!
  • kefalo
    kefalo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Well done on the diet bet!! Sounds great!! That's very impressive.
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Missed last weeks weigh-in, wish I had a good excuse but I don't! Trending in the right direction this week. Tonight will be key as I need to get some exercise to keep that trend line going in the right direction.