Introduce Yourself

Options
2»

Replies

• cassied22
    cassied22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm cassie, 34yo with 3 kids two of which are twins (my flabby belly will attest to that). I started at 260# after the twins and lost down to 200 with diet and exercise. I maintained for about 5 years when I started to see the weight creep back up to 210. I started MFP and lost down to 185. I let myself go again and now I'm up to 195. I'm about to start a more sedentary job and I fear I will get back over 200 again quickly. So that's where 30DS comes in. I hope it's not to late for me to start this with you all, I started last night and was shocked at how much I struggled! I could use some motivation and support. Good luck ladies and can't wait to at least watch you all succeed!
  • teresaautry
    teresaautry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    dino1147 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Dana, 46 yrs old. I found the Shred on YouTube yesterday and started it. I've got 60lbs to lose. I've been logging food for awhile, but after starting my new desk job two years ago, I really packed on the pounds.

It was tough last night, but I'm not too sore today!

Glad to know someone my age is doing this too
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi, just found this group so I'm getting a late start. I'm Kari, recently turned 40. I started 30 day shred last fall and was just about 20 days in when I got sick and gave up.

I had to start an allergy elimination diet a couple months ago and the restrictions ( no dairy, grain, sugar, soy, nuts, eggs, etc) helped me lose 18 lbs. which is great, but I was not getting any less soft and flabby-just slightly smaller soft flabby belly... so starting to add back foods and the weight loss has slowed. Going to start shred again to tighten it up while I hopefully lose another 20 over the spring/summer.
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and joined. I am currently on level 1, day 8 though. This has always been my go to workout for real results. In the past I have lost several inches even though I've never actually completed the whole 30 days. I am now over 80 lbs lighter and ready to get this accomplished.
  • Mikal85
    Mikal85 Posts: 2 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32 years old and had my 4th baby ten months ago. I've lost all but about 10-15lbs of the baby weight through healthy eating alone (I gained every bit of 45lbs while pregnant due to complications and stress). But now I'm working out using the 30DS. I'm on level 1, day 6 (tomorrow day 7). This is my third time using the program. After my third baby between 30DS and eating healthier I lost 60lbs. I actually wear earbuds instead of listening to Jillian because I know everything she says by heart. lol.

Current weight: 146lbs
    Goal weight: 130lbs

Before and after photos to come! Looking forward to being a part of this group and to stay motivated.