Newby here

Options
rcan64
rcan64 Posts: 6 Member
Just starting to try and eat clean and more organically. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Replies

• shellyp_ms
    shellyp_ms Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Rcan64, I am a newby to the site but have been trying to eat clean for years. One of the best things I did was start buying food from a local coop. It is much fresher than what I can find in the local stores. I'm also vegetarian, that kind of forces me down the clean lines. I too am looking for ideas.
  • lnewsome
    lnewsome Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I love hitting the fruit stands as much as possible. Especially with summer coming up. Fresh fruit and veggies are an awesome way to incorporate clean eating. Right now i'm working on getting my water in and eating as much fresh fruits and veggies as possible.
  • patrickbarry181
    patrickbarry181 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I live close to a Fruit shop and walk daily. I just buy what I need for two days only that way I get the freshest fruit and veg and can choose differently each time. No boredom. Buy less, more often and enjoy the walk.
  • consettarsmith
    consettarsmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have eaten clean in the past as as single woman but with a husband and daughter with high metabolism I find it difficult to eat healthy and keep them from being hungry. I am also trying to go organic but it is so expensive to buy what I normally buy organic. It is a huge life change for us as I am realizing that we eat a lot of sugar, even in our entrees. Need all the help I can get.