First 20 pounds down!!!

my4andme333
my4andme333 Posts: 140 Member
I'm so excited to have discovered this WOE! I can't believe after being stalled for so long that I'm finally losing weight again. Keto for LIFE! I took a progress pic with the same t-shirt on in my last pic but I'll be taking one in my sports bra *EEK* I don't see much difference in the t-shirt pic yet but I'll post both sets no matter how embarrassing they are lol

Replies

• Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Congratulations! That's so fantastic, way to go you!
  • Scochrane86
    Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
    Congrats!!!!
  • my4andme333
    hc76jgqztwsd.jpg
    ztvasesdww1y.jpg

Not the best pics but you can see in the bra pic there is a difference! I was a bit upset when I did the t-shirt pic because I looked bigger, I figure now it's because I was slightly turned in my 242 pic. But there are a few less "rolls" in my bra 221 pic! So I'm HAPPY! And hopefully some of the extra skin I have will start toning up finally, I've read a few posts on here that said it should :) I went from 450+ and the extra skin has been hanging on since I started this journey 10+ years ago
  • my4andme333
    Congratulations! That's so fantastic, way to go you!

Thank you!
  • my4andme333
    Congrats!!!!

Thank you!
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    I think it's very noticeable even in the t-shirt pic.
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Awesome! I am 0.2 away from 20lbs lost! It's such a great feeling!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    I'm so excited to have discovered this WOE! I can't believe after being stalled for so long that I'm finally losing weight again. Keto for LIFE! I took a progress pic with the same t-shirt on in my last pic but I'll be taking one in my sports bra *EEK* I don't see much difference in the t-shirt pic yet but I'll post both sets no matter how embarrassing they are lol

I think the first 20 pounds are the most important in all ways. After the first 20 pounds left my hope of recovering health returned for the first time in decades.

Great job and keep up the success. Daily or even weekly weight loss is NOT required for long term success. I have bounced around a lot these last two years but never back into obesity.
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Way to go!!!! I admire your bravery in listing the pictures!
    20 pounds is a major accomplishment!!! Pat yourself on the back and keep up the good work! I'm not sure if I will ever see a number that big, but it is my end goal. I'm ten down and want ten more. Then, or come May 20th, which ever is first, I'll get my MRI re-test and see if my liver is any healthier.
  • my4andme333
    Thank you!
  • Ringbearer2
    Ringbearer2 Posts: 592 Member
    It's really noticeable! Congratulations!
  • memelizzy
    memelizzy Posts: 101 Member
    Wow..you've done amazing! Congrats!
  • my4andme333
    Thank you all for the kind words and keeping me motivated! :)
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Amazing job! It's amazing to feel lighter. I saw a picture of what 5lbs of fat looks like and it was huge! So imagine 20lbs!