Level One

Options
chandraminick
chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
L1D1 Shredded! I had to modify on a few of the jumping jacks and front arm raises towards the end. Came down with a sore throat this morning and I have a questionable knee because of an injury las October, but even if I have to modify all the impact exercises through this next 30 days, I'm going to stick with it.

Replies

• Shannonpal
    Shannonpal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    L1D1 shredded!
  • dbackgrammy
    dbackgrammy Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    L1D1 Shreddded Yesterday (couldn't post)
    L1D2 Shredded Today
  • chandraminick
    chandraminick Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    L1D2 Shredded!
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L1D3 Shredded
  • dino1147
    dino1147 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    L1 D5 shredded
  • Shannonpal
    Options
    L1D3 done!
  • Shannonpal
    Options
    L1D4 completed! Seems like some things are easier, but I am sore.
  • lynnbaum
    lynnbaum Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    L1D3 Done. I did it.
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L1D4 (yesterday) and L1D5 shredded!!!
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L1D6 shredded.
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    Our group is loosing it's spark. Is this another reason why diets fail? We all start out strong and for what ever reason we toss in the towel. Do we really have to toss in the whole towel? Now Rip that baby in half and do a modify. I said that I was bored with the same workout day after day so I am doing a modify. I'm not picking something that is easy or all cardo. I am remembering the concepts Jillian is talking about cardo, strength and then abs. The bodypump class I took last night had them all. Is it a workout that works or a concept? When Jillian talks about feed the body she talks about nutrition not just giving the body calories. She did say something about organic cheetos on her podcast the other day. I just don't crave that stuff as much and because it really has no nutrition I find it to be a waste of calories
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    lynnbaum wrote: »
    Our group is loosing it's spark. Is this another reason why diets fail? We all start out strong and for what ever reason we toss in the towel. Do we really have to toss in the whole towel? Now Rip that baby in half and do a modify. I said that I was bored with the same workout day after day so I am doing a modify. I'm not picking something that is easy or all cardo. I am remembering the concepts Jillian is talking about cardo, strength and then abs. The bodypump class I took last night had them all. Is it a workout that works or a concept? When Jillian talks about feed the body she talks about nutrition not just giving the body calories. She did say something about organic cheetos on her podcast the other day. I just don't crave that stuff as much and because it really has no nutrition I find it to be a waste of calories

I was wondering where everyone is and thought the same thing about the group. I thought maybe I was just missing posts or something. I hope everyone hasn't started to give up and they are just busy.
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L1D7 shredded...Anyone else out there???
  • lynnbaum
    Options
    I am having a total breakdown, I did my taxes to day. Yes I mm a payer. I turned to by best friends trail mix and deans' and don't forget pizza. Don't worry I ate some nuts with it so it should all be good right? I did get some walking in. It was like a big yo- Good thing we only have to do taxes once a year. I am thinking about people that go through really rough times. It's like when you just have 1 word come forward along with the question "Is this what life is all about? Work hard all year and then send a check in at the end of the year. It's like weight loss, You work hard all year and then 1 day you just get tired of following all the rules and do what ever you want. Eat what you want, don't work out and eight way you still end up in the same place. I am really thinking you need to enjoy life. I'm not saying to go all out bonkers but there has to be more to life for 40 years than going to work and trying to maintain a size body. I am giving up things that I hate. Why remodel a kitchen if you really hate to cook. I need to find funner ways of doing things. Maybe we need to have good rewards. No one has talked about rewards. Let me think on this over night.
  • dino1147
    Options
    I've been out due to a medical procedure but today is my first day cleared to work out, so I will be posting fault from now on
  • dino1147
    Options
    L1D7 shredded
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L1D10 shredded.
  • joannezuk
    joannezuk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I finished L1 and have done L2 for 2 days now. Let me tell you...it's awesome! Hard for sure, it different is wonderful! I'm sure I'll hate it in 6 days, but for right now I'm happy.
  • dbackgrammy
    Options
    L2D1 shredded
  • Mikal85
    Mikal85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to the group, but L1D7 down!!