Weekly Post 02.04. - 08.04.17

Options
flumi_f
flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
Strange weekend....had fun on Friday, some relaxation time yesterday and today a bit of an emotional roller coaster. As much as I try, I don't understand men (sorry guys, I love you, but I don't understand how you tick ;) )

On the upside, my food choices were pretty good today eventhough my emotional state wasn't. Probably because I haven't been buying any sweet stuff for the cupboards :D

I still enjoyed the nice spring weather and have a little taste of it for you!
hnqr0a0bjv0c.jpg

Fasting Monday and Thursday this week. Tuesday / Wednesday - out for Dinner, Friday is my birthday bash, thus I will give those two fasts my fullest attention B)

Have a great week!

Replies

• KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    @flumi_f Beautiful picture! I don't get guys either, and I live in a whole house full of 'em. (Sorry fellas!)
    I was down another pound for this week, making 3 out of 40 gone!
    Here is to happy, successful fasts this week for everyone!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Good job Kate!

Seems it was partly a misunderstanding because he composed a message and forgot to press send. I think, he was wondering why I didn't react until he realized why. So I shall wait and see. Hate the waiting game. But my assertiveness has gotten me nowhere in this aspect of my life :#
  • Mjtckwnow
    Mjtckwnow Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I had a really good week last week: 2 fast days and hit my calorie target the other 5, plus got a lot more movement in and guess what... the scale went down yesterday :)

I felt a little carb-fluish over the weekend so yesterday I made sure I hit my macros on carbs and feel much better today and ready to get in my 1st fast day of the week. I have a run scheduled for this afternoon as well, so hope I don't bonk!

I'll fast again on Thursday - have a great week everyone :)
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    Sounds like everybody is doing well.
    BF got on the scale this AM and was down three pounds! He is very happy! I am down about a pound, a little under but I am happy! Hoping to see a little more after our second fast of the week on Thursday. Yesterday's fast went well. Had an awesome Greek Salad for lunch from the good Doc's Fast Diet cook book. I can give the recipe if you are interested, though pretty straight forward. Looking forward to having it again for Thursday's lunch.
    All in all, feeling pretty good. Our weekend was not a disaster like they have been in the past. We stuck to pretty healthy choices, a beer here, a wine there. Only one meal out for a dinner vs. more for now. Keeping an eye calories on non-light days so we can really keep the scale going in the right direction. For the longest time weekends were always our downfall. I refuse to let that keep happening! :p
    The "work" pants I am wearing today are not screaming as loudly as they used to be in the waist. :D So that is nice!
    Have a good one all!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    Yippee for loose work pants!! Well done Meghan!

Well, my Thursday fast turned into a Friday fast...meaning I have started into my weekend and had an Aperol in the sun on my balcony. Ended at 750cals and will take that.

Birthday Brekkie and run tomorrow, than I will get everything ready for my party tomorrow. 20 people in a 65m2 appartment should be fun and cozy :p Looking forward to each and every guest!

Not much planned for the rest of the weekend, so I will try and stay reasonable with my cals. But tomorrow all bets are off! B)

Have a great day!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Thanks Flumi! Hope you have a great party! :)

Not too much happening here. Second light day of the week happening today. Same menu as Monday's. That tends to work for us! Feeling pretty good today. Sometimes I feel like I keep Green Tea in business. But I guess that is a good thing. LOL Planning on hopping on the scale tomorrow AM and hoping to see some good results.

Definitely trying to keep positive momentum through Friday and the weekend.

Have a good one!
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Flumi!! I hope you enjoy your day tomorrow.... you've been a great support system here for everyone so take a bow and have some fun! Cheers!! :):p<3:*

Also... good job Meghan!! It's been a little quiet here lately but people are still reading! ;)
  • Marmitegeoff
    Marmitegeoff Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Flumi enjoy it. I will be back on the programme soon. just need to get my head in order.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Hi guys! Doh! I forgot to wish you a happy birthday Flumi!

Happy Friday everybody! Woke up this AM and was down a little over a pound! So, if my calcuations are correct, this WOE is allowing me to lose a little over two lbs a week! FINE BY ME! My guy is down another three pounds this AM! Men! :p Very happy for him! He has been working hard and he deserves it. We are on track to be at or a little below, the weight goals we set for our vacation in early May - pretty cool! Bathing suit season is coming... :o

We are both very happy with this plan and thrilled with how we feel. Let's see, we started back on Monday, March 20th so it has been a few weeks for us and are at about that point where we can say the light days are feeling easier. They come and go without much fuss it seems. The good thing for me about a light day is you can go back to eating regularly tomorrow. I like to plan them for Mondays and Thursdays at the moment. :)

Have a good one guys! Chat soon.
  • mamainthekitchen
    mamainthekitchen Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Yea! This week is over... almost! Trying for a fd today despite the obstacles of a Saturday! Too many side tracks this week and not enough exercise!!! Whooo! 'Today is a new day' is this saturdays mantra!! :D
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    So awesome reading all your updates (very helpful!). Happy birthday flumi