Week 2 : results and plan for week 3

Options
marcelka77
marcelka77 Posts: 476 Member
Hi there :wink:

It's that time again to look behind but mainly look ahead.

"Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself "

Targets for last week
1 kg to loose - I lost 0.8kg 1.5 pound nearly :smile:
20 km run per week I only had 2 runs 12.06+8.78= 20.84
Stay eating healthy and 8 glasses of water - I think I done well

Target for this week
1 kg to loose
25 km to run
Avoid bread and chocolate
Stay eating healthy
8 glasses of water

Replies

• tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I've been low on water and exercise and SLEEP! Busy week. My scale is starting to come back down, so I need to stay on track so I don't backslide before weigh in day!

Goals:
    Go to the YMCA three more times.
    Drink 8 glasses of water.
    Go to bed before midnight!
    Stay within my calories.

Theresa K
  • tress29
    tress29 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Official weigh-in? 151.5! That's down a pound and a half. It took almost a whole month, so this is hard won. Now that I'm close to goal, small errors have bigger consequences!

How have your weeks been?
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    The first couple weigh ins I gained and this weigh in I lost 3 pounds (: I've been drinking a lot more water and it's made me feel so much better. It's crazy how different you feel when you drink more water. I'm thinking positive for this week and since it's warmer out I'm gonna try to be more active and go on walks :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    UGH!!! I have been working at the branch and every week I am there I have gained another pound. I need to get back to the main office or I will be rolling out the door. I am working on limiting my food intake. If I can't get more exercise then I need to cut back.