I am starting to feel my lower ribs!!!

Options
JohnnyLowCarb
JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
and it's weird! hopefully this continues to move south and my abs start to come out the same. But its very weird to feel bone and muscle where fat used to be.

Replies

• nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

I noticed that with sleeping. My knees are bony on each other now, and my mattress is too hard! LOL
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    Options
    nvmomketo wrote: »
    Congratulations!

I noticed that with sleeping. My knees are bony on each other now, and my mattress is too hard! LOL

Same here! When I turn on my side in bed I can feel into my stomach and all the fat I have now gravitates toward the side I am laying on. It feels very weird.
  • nvmomketo
    Options
    johnnylew wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Same here! When I turn on my side in bed I can feel into my stomach and all the fat I have now gravitates toward the side I am laying on. It feels very weird.

LOL Gravity sucks while losing when the extra skin hangs down. It's like a skin puddle. Yuck.
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    Options
    Ehhhw I didn't think about it like that but your right. Now time to tighten up!
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Lol yeah, I lay on my back and I can see my ribs poking out now. Tummy is almost flat. My knees are bony and uncomfortable, I don't know what to do with them. And I have collar bones - who knew.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I have collar bones and hip bones again, not to mention a rib cage that is visible again.

Hate that skin puddle, tho'. But when I have lost before I had several rolls of that puddle this WOE, I have one puddle now.
  • Just_Eric
    Just_Eric Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Sounds like cause to celebrate by eating ribs!
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    Options
    Just_Eric wrote: »
    I love ribs will have to adjust my sauce. I love the thick BBQ sauce but they are laden with sugar!

• RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

LOL Gravity sucks while losing when the extra skin hangs down. It's like a skin puddle. Yuck.

Yowza! Reminds me of the "tired little puddle" in old Silly Putty ads....
  • RalfLott
    Options
    I love ribs will have to adjust my sauce. I love the thick BBQ sauce but they are laden with sugar!

Yeah, you have to tell 'em to hold the sauce. Almost every sauce in every restaurant, that is. Wheat, sugar, corn starch, MSG.... a parade of false friends.

Of course, you can stick a bottle of tasty medium-hot sauce in your trunk (doctored as you see fit) for emergencies.
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I still have some fat pockets over my lower ribs lol. But i have a defined back and butt, they're not fused together anymore lol. Which is nice.
  • cawood2
    cawood2 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »

Yeah, you have to tell 'em to hold the sauce. Almost every sauce in every restaurant, that is. Wheat, sugar, corn starch, MSG.... a parade of false friends.

Of course, you can stick a bottle of tasty medium-hot sauce in your trunk (doctored as you see fit) for emergencies.

My BF loves Greek ribs... no sauce, just seasoned with salt and pepper, and then doused with lemon juice and sprinkled with oregano. Pretty yummy and LC friendly :)
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    My company sells BBQ beef spicy ribs... sauce... carbs/100g: 35.5
    Of which sugars..? Yup, you guessed it... 35.5....
  • RalfLott
    Options
    Of which sugars..? Yup, you guessed it... 35.5. :s ...

Torch the warehouse?
  • nvmomketo
    Options
    RalfLott wrote: »
    Of which sugars..? Yup, you guessed it... 35.5. :s ...

Torch the warehouse?

That would just caramelize it. ;)