Appointment with my surgeon scheduled!

Options
Mandy_1982
Mandy_1982 Posts: 160 Member
I will be meeting with my WLS surgeon at the end of this month, with surgery to be scheduled for next month. Fingers crossed for insurance approval! One step closer!

Replies

• Stephaniev51697
    Stephaniev51697 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Fingers crossed!!!
  • Bekah7482
    Bekah7482 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!

I am having surgery May 1st so we might be close in timing.
  • Mandy_1982
    Options
    Thanks! Good luck to you too!

I started this journey last June, so almost a year ago. Hopefully I'll be close to my goal in one year from now.
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • malou1985
    malou1985 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I met mine on 4/7. As long as all my test come back ok, I should have surgery end of may
  • Puppies4Lovies
    Puppies4Lovies Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My surgery date is April 21st...Only 11 days away now. It's nice to see others with dates so close. I am starting to get nervous but I know I need this so bad.
  • Mandy_1982
    Options
    My surgery date is April 21st...Only 11 days away now. It's nice to see others with dates so close. I am starting to get nervous but I know I need this so bad.

I hope all goes well! I'm so happy for you!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    We'll probably get sleeved around the same time. Good luck! Feel free to add me if you like. I know I can always use the extra support!
  • Mandy_1982
    Options
    We'll probably get sleeved around the same time. Good luck! Feel free to add me if you like. I know I can always use the extra support!

Thanks! You too! I'm thinking mine will be about mid-May if my insurance approves it, so we will be close. Ahh!