For the newcomers

Options
Paleo diet is a way of eating that cuts out breads, pasta, anything wheat and dairy and allows you to eat closer to how ancestors used to eat. Because of how stuff like bread and milk is processed now, it contains a lot of sugar which is the worst thing you can eat on a daily basis. Of all diets I've tried, this is the only one that has worked so far, I have lost 43 lbs and still going another 50 to go. so if you're interested, stick around

Replies

• jbmrpark
    jbmrpark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting a Paleo group. I've been tracking for 118 days now and I was doing really well until just a couple days ago. I was down 39lbs (eating paleo and doing crossfit) but the last three days, I've fallen off the wagon and gained back 3lbs. So I started looking for a group and found this one. Maybe it will help.
  • All4Tk
    All4Tk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thankful for the group trying to start Paleo and having a hard time due to my love for all things not Paleo. I have to do it for health reasons and hope this group will help me
  • sweetie022189
    sweetie022189 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy to find this Paleo group! Last year I quickly lost 60lbs on a very strict program that followed a ketosis diet, after getting out of ketosis I quickly gained all the weight back. I am looking for something that is not so strict and won't make me feel like I am being super deprived; something realistic that I can continue long term. I am looking forward to starting Paleo and learning more along the way!