Weekly Check-In: April 9-April 14

Options
TristansHawk
TristansHawk Posts: 114 Member
Where has the time gone!? We are just over 100 days into 2017! Wow!
This week and the next two weeks will be busy for me. I have exams starting next Wednesday. My goal is not to stress eat, and hopefully stick to my goal, but I will be happy to be a couple hundred calories under my TDEE :)

Replies

• bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    good luck on your examines. I have been trying to be more active. I am doing pretty good on my food choices, but I am at a stand still on my weight.
  • lifestyle70
    lifestyle70 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This week I put things in place to be more intentional. I have written on note cards a 3 month goal, a monthly goal, weekly goals and then i set daily goals. I review the 3 month, month and weekly goals early in the morning and mid-day as a check-in. At night I review/reflect on my day. So far I am on track and for some reason as helped in my food choices and amount as well. Mid-week is usually when I start to go down hill so will plan on reviewing the goals more often during the day.
  • PerwinkleSummer
    PerwinkleSummer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hanging on.
  • lifestyle70
    Options
    Made it to Friday and on track with goals - wrote down on my daily card today: 24 hours until the scale! I needed a little reminder to not throw away the work from the previous days just because it is Friday. If I can meet today's goals, regardless of what the scale says tomorrow morning, this week has been a win!
  • lifestyle70
    Options
    Stepped on the scale this morning and was down 2.4 pounds from last week. Very excited because of the focus I had this week. I reviewed my long-term, monthly and weekly goals ever day, sometime 2-3 times a day! No time to get crazy, still have to finish out the week and hit todays targets. Tomorrow I will reflect on this past week and create new index cards to keep me moving in the right direction for next week.