Question re: daily calories

Options
beachwoman2006
beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
Is there any way to change your daily calorie allocation? Mine is currently set to 1200 and I'm almost never hitting it so I get a message saying that I'm not eating enough <sigh>. As most of you know, I pretty much still follow the Core (aka Simply Filling) plan. So a lot of the things I eat aren't high-calorie -- at least not in the quantities I eat them.

I certainly don't want to eat more when I'm not hungry just to reach my daily calories! I guess I could like about some things; but then why bother to track the food???

Replies

• linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Yup. Just go into your profile, and under goals and 'something' there's an option for how much you want to lose each week. Up that number and your calorie target should decrease.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    Yes go to Goals (under progress) click it on then go to calirie goals and micronutrients click it in and there you have it be sure to save it.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    That's an even better way @imastar2 ! You can actually pick your number there, rather then having to play with how much you want to lose to get to the number of calories you want.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thanks Derek! That worked.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,944 Member
    Options
    :)