Level 2

Options
hazyupsydaisy
hazyupsydaisy Posts: 20 Member
I have started Level 2 in the last 3 days, and am feeling the burn in my arms. I also see a difference in my core.

I get tired of hearing the same music and Jillian-chatter every time I do it, so after I got the pattern of exercises down, I turn the volume down really low. Then I set up my iPad next to the TV, turn on a bootleg version of "Hamilton" that a friend shared with me, and sing along with Lin Manuel Miranda's Broadway hit.

By the time they're getting to the battle of Yorktown, I'm done with my workout.

Replies

• joannezuk
    joannezuk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That's a great idea! I love Hamilton...though I usually save it for exercise I enjoy, like running.
  • Sillybee727
    Sillybee727 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    L2 day 3 done
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    @Sillybee727 nice job! I'm on L1day4!
  • Sillybee727
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Sillybee727 nice job! I'm on L1day4!

I really wanted to push my way through level 2 by next Friday but am really sore so this is my second rest day today. Hopefully back on track by tomorrow!

I actually like level 2 better, but it's hitting different muscles, so I'm sore in new places.
  • Sillybee727
    Options
    Back on. Level 2, day 4 done!
  • marieschneider1097
    marieschneider1097 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • joannezuk
    joannezuk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Good work! I'm on day 26. I found that I really did need two rest days every week. So I've just kept counting the actual days I do the videos. One more week to go! For me, I have definitely noticed some changes...I lost 2" off my chest, which is awesome, and 1.5 off my belly. My arms look stronger, and my cardio is way improved. You'll get there; just keep it up!