BP Coffee: I'm in Love!

Options
JohnnyLowCarb
JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
First Happy Easter. Second I have perfected BP Coffee. I was liking the cream, butter and coconut oil version. But I bought some MCT oil yesterday and immersed blended this morning and oh my...

Replies

• AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I've looked up the price of buying that oil in the UK, and tbh, the price is something I simply cannot justify spending. So I'm going to stick to the ol' tried and tested favourites.... :)
  • PaulaJSchiller
    PaulaJSchiller Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter!! BPC is what gets me going every morning! I make mine with coconut oil, unsalted butter, a splash of either almond milk or HWC and some stevia. Then blend it up, so yummy! Enjoying a cup right now!!
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Ghee in my coffee right now. I grossed my dad out by doing it (I called it my fat smoothie) but holy heck I agree with you, I'm so glad I tried it. :D
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I've looked up the price of buying that oil in the UK, and tbh, the price is something I simply cannot justify spending. So I'm going to stick to the ol' tried and tested favourites.... :)

Can you get "fractionated coconut oil"?
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I prefer my coffee black and bitter - like my SOUL...ha ha ha
  • JohnnyLowCarb
    JohnnyLowCarb Posts: 418 Member
    Options

I was like that for sure and had no intention of ever drinking my coffee other than black
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    kirkor wrote: »

Can you get "fractionated coconut oil"?

I can, but the price is pretty much the same.... I can also find fractionated carrier oil for use in aromatherapy, which is in much smaller doses (75 & 100ml) - but the blurb states it's unsuitable for food use....
  • Goddess0921
    Goddess0921 Posts: 91 Member
    Options

That is how I LOVE all of my coffee...after my first BPC! ;-)
  • pdxhak
    pdxhak Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I make mine with espresso, water, unsalted butter, and coconut oil. Blend in the Vitamix.
  • Goddess0921
    Goddess0921 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I heard of a new way and have recently been trying it. It's helping me hit my fat and protein goals for the day, and it tastes pretty good. I've switched it up a little and add my own twist to it. It's called Rocket Fuel Latte, you can Google it. It's cacao butter, hemp seeds, collagen powder, and MCT oil. I add a little half and half and still add my TBS. of Kerrygold. It's really quite delicious. I never got my calories for the day, so this helps a LOT (I still don't, but I'm much closer now). I haven't been drinking it long enough to see any real results from the added extras, but I'm excited to see them start soon!
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm weird when it comes to coffee. I love BPC, I love it with an egg in it. I also love it sweet with cream or black. I don't love it weak or bland and there are brands I enjoy more than others.