Questions about stages 2 and 3

Options
Lisah8969
Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
I am almost done with stage 2...just one more A and B. During stage 1, it seemed like every time or at least every other time, I was increasing the weights I used. I don't seem to be getting that for stage 2? Did anyone else feel that way? Could it be b/c stage 1, being something new to me, I really started too low? Anyway...

Stage 3...the body weight matrix exercises. Do I do each of them twice? Three times? And in order (squats, lunges, lunge jumps, squat jumps, repeat all this 2 or 3 times) or one at a time (squats X 2 or 3, lunges X 2 or 3, et cetera)?

THANKS!!!

Replies

• teachmom32
    teachmom32 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I am at EXACTLY the same spot as you in stage 2. I also have not seen huge increases in my weights. Deadlifts increased 10 pounds. Many of the other ones didn't increase at all because my balance is so horrible. This stage was really difficult for me. Hoping stage 3 is better!
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I am at EXACTLY the same spot as you in stage 2. I also have not seen huge increases in my weights. Deadlifts increased 10 pounds. Many of the other ones didn't increase at all because my balance is so horrible. This stage was really difficult for me. Hoping stage 3 is better!

Not that I am glad you haven't seen the increases either, but I am glad to hear I am not alone! :smile: