PSA: Easter Sunday dinner

Options
Calvin2008Brian
Calvin2008Brian Posts: 1,024 Member
It's one meal, not a multi-hour/day grazing period.

Bonus PSA: the chocolate and jelly beans are for the kids. Leave that stuff alone.

Replies

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,006 Member
    Options
    OK got it. I second that.
  • linmueller
    linmueller Posts: 1,354 Member
    Options
    Or in my case, two, one at mom and dad's and one at my MILs. But ... I kept Bfast light, mostly made the better choice all day, and am going to bed hungry (that's what happens when I use points for sausage and a few bites of dessert), but that's ok. I can eat again tomorrow (a detail I always forgot in the pre-WW days).
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I did not MTBC yesterday, but it is one meal and I tracked it. Back on plan today
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post.

Thanks for the reminder that kid candy is for kids.

An aha moment for me was years ago eating part of a chocolate bunny and realizing how truly bad the chocolate was.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,098 Member
    Options
    Too much. Early church BKT with youth, Lunch out late w biking friends plus Guiness, dinner out w DD ans SIL. Oof 3 times in one day a new shameful record.
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    Luckily my family tradition is salmon, so I was in the clear. And I have chocolate every day so yesterday it was just shaped like an egg ;) LTL FTW!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Peeps are not kids candy
  • GavinFlynn1
    GavinFlynn1 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Like goldenfrisbee, I didn't make the best choices, but tracked them, and I am moving on.
  • minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Good attitudes! One meal does not make or break us!
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,098 Member
    Options
    And one eat-a-thon day only cost me 0.6 LB so far. Back on track today for sure.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I was home alone yesterday, so it was just another day for me.

I typically drive down to my son's for Easter; but since he'll be here in a fishing tournament to benefit UNC Children's Cancer Hospital in two weeks, I decided I wouldn't do the 7-hour drive this year.