Weekly mini goal challenge -- 4/17

Options
Calvin2008Brian
Calvin2008Brian Posts: 1,024 Member
Weekly mini goals really work! They allow us to adjust focus while still aiming toward a broader long-term target. Setting small goals also provides opportunity to challenge ourselves and (maybe) create new habits.

A weekly mini goal can be scale or non-scale related. Done right, smaller incremental goals let us enjoy an accomplishment here and there along the way, but, ideally, are never set so high that they cause undue stress if we fall short.

If you want to join in this challenge, just jump in!

What is your weekly mini goal this week?

How did you do with last week's mini goal?

Replies

• Calvin2008Brian
    Calvin2008Brian Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Last week: scale goal. Lose 1.5 to 2. I missed my goal, but lost .9 which makes me happy.

This week: 100% tracking 5 of 7 days, plus 3 workouts of at least 30 minutes.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Last week I hit my calorie number (without cardio) 4/7 days. Goal is 5/7. A bit more focus should fix that

This week I will continue to focus on 5 of 7 days at my calorie goal without relying on cardio. It seems to be working. I am down 7 lbs since 3/15/17 and 12 since the beginning of February
  • Rachel0778
    Rachel0778 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    So since I missed last week....

2 weeks ago I made my calorie goal that I set!!!
    Last week my goal was to just not binge eat my feeling and I accomplished it!
    This week my goal is to once again hit my daily calorie goals so that I can get back into the routine!
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    What is your weekly mini goal this week?
    Order new Fitbit and start walking for 10K a day! Old one quit so they sent me 25% discount to use on my next purchase. May gets waterproof one for pool. It's crazy how tracking guilts me into walking!

Last week's goal: To try new exercise,signed up for Tai Chi.
    I liked it! Going to second lesson this morning.SUCCESS!
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Last week I weighed/measured and tracked everything I ate every day! And I also met my weight loss goal of 1 pound a week. I actually lost 2 pounds last week!

Goals for this week are the same -- weigh/measure and track daily (and stay within my daily calories) and lose 1 pound this week.