Friends?

Options
solska
solska Posts: 348 Member
Hi everyone,

This forum finally helped me lose some pounds that I had packed on in the last decade and more. I lost about 30 and I still have about 40 pounds more to lose. I got so incredibly busy lately that I stopped logging on and ten days ago my one-two day break became a long break.

I'm trying to get back to it and will start logging on. Please add me if you can. I know community keeps motivated. And if you have any tips on how to feel motivation again, please let me know!
Thanks!

Replies

• EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want to.
    My motivation comes from health reason. It was the only thing that really helped me. All the vanity reasons didn't hold up.
    But finding out I had NAFLD sure did the trick!
  • TravellerRay
    TravellerRay Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I also have about 40 pounds to go. My motivation comes from a solid goal. I need to look good in a tux next year. :)
  • MyriiStorm
    MyriiStorm Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. :)
  • MelissaM1178
    MelissaM1178 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Request sent! I love adding keto friends, they dont bug out over my food logs. (Usually)
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be added... I'm not as 'intense' with all my weights and measures, and I don't have any special equipment to calculate this, count that or combine the other. Just plain little ol' me, in the UK, doing her best.... But I find linking arms with fellow travellers and like-minded people, makes for stimulating conversation, and a camaraderie like no other.

Hello!
  • ruthlessflower
    ruthlessflower Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new to Keto but I'm trying to get into it without going over the top yet. I just wanna be curvy, not obese.
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me.
  • cathsjourney
    cathsjourney Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, you can add me. I started Keto the other day. Looking for some friends in here as well. I don't know how to add friends in here. I'm new to MFP