Reward

Options
mustang6411
mustang6411 Posts: 89 Member
Hi, I was thinking yesterday, that when I get to my target weight. How I will reward myself. I decided I want "A little black dress". SO I will pose the question to all of you. How will you reward yourself?

Replies

• 1flowergirl
    1flowergirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    An airline ticket for my husband and myself,just to see how the seat feels not being squeezed into it,not having everyone on the plane praying as I walk down the isle that the fat lady is not sitting next to them,and to never have to feel the embarassment again of asking for a seat belt extender (only happened once,that was enough for me).
    The awesome mini goal for me has been after a 79lb loss, is going into any resturant and not worring about fitting in any booth! It's awesome,no longer when my husband and I go to our favorite resturant do they sit me in the "large" booth!
  • ruthlesswr
    ruthlesswr Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Caren I'm with you - something cute to wear!!! I'm not sure if it will be a dress or not, but something FUN!
  • mustang6411
    Options
    @ruthlesswr - You know it, the cuter the better!!!!
  • mustang6411
    Options
    @1flowergirl - sounds like a great plan, keep up the great work!!
  • westarnld
    westarnld Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Something really cute to wear!
  • OhLeita
    OhLeita Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Another vote for cute clothes!
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    another for a cute outfit/clothes!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    I have set my goals in 10% increments so that I'm not so overwhelmed (this time).
    With each 10% down, I should be able to shop in my this-doesn't-fit closet!
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    I have set my goals in 10% increments so that I'm not so overwhelmed (this time).
    With each 10% down, I should be able to shop in my this-doesn't-fit closet!

I have been doing that.....LOL A nice feeling!