How's it going, peeps?

Options
greentart
greentart Posts: 411 Member
So far, this week alone, I've lost 3 lbs since Monday. WTH?! I mean, I'm really not complaining and most of it can probably be attributed to water weight but... I FEEL better. I've even cut out the coffee and the sugar, and I'm REALLY trying to cut down on the diary because... well... I love my cheese. CHEESE makes every meal better. But it also makes my butt bigger. lol.

So, how's everyone else?

Replies

• storknursekelly
    storknursekelly Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Weigh to goooo GreenTart !!!

I'm sorry I haven't been here ! Gosh I've totally been so involved with a family issue (mom's mental issues) that I've spaced my groups here. For me it's been almost 60 days and still eating clean. My fat loss has been 15 lbs so far in almost 8 weeks. My activity is being hampered by a much needed meniscus repair which is scheduled for Sept. so water workouts for now & some days they are less painful than others. Wishing everyone great success & continue to eat clean, disease prevention & fat loss is the goal !!!
  • greentart
    greentart Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Wow! That weight loss is awesome! I'm sorry to hear about family issues and your physical injuries, but definite props to you for keeping with your conviction and fighting through it! Keep strong!
  • missmimichan
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been slacking on you all :( not writing and going on and off this challenge I feel like I have some what failed. I came into this challenge strong and ran into bad habits. Letting myself let go of my goals. The challenge is almost over but i'm back and would like to continue this journey with you all! This is my first time eating clean and I have honestly learned a lot! 10 lbs lost so far, it could've been double that. I am ready to keep going and not just make this a 60 day challenge but an everyday challenge. I would like to spice it up a bit. Just brainstorming on some ideas for now.. I know that some foods like cheese I can't go forever without but I know I can go most days without it. I need to learn to balance my eating. Soon it will be 2 months since i've started MFP! It has helped me so much. You all have been so supportive! Thank you guys!!!!! Im ready to get back into fit mode :)