Options
    Another beautiful day in the \comox Valley

exercise yes 45 minutes exercise bike
    calories yes
    tracking yes
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Way to go today @karenleona and @theforceawaken!

Yes x 3 today for me. Put in some sweat work at the gym today: 75 min on the stepmill and then 20 on stn bike.

Sundays are usually soccer days for me, but season ended last Sunday, and tryouts were this week for both boys. So, no games this whole weekend. Instead, today we hung out with neighbor friends at the pool and then over to one house to watch a movie. I was in the zone to eat well, so no issues there. Had a great Sunday.
  • misscola
    misscola Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    misscola wrote: »
    yes! i didn't lose any weight this week, such disappointment. instead of my usual 3km run, i went for 5.5km hoping to burn off more.
    yes calories in check and all tracked!

@misscola. You can do this. Stick with the program. Results are long term (not just 1-2 weeks).

@craigo3154 hey thanks! yea i examined my food diary for the past week, i think it's the poor estimation of food portion and hence im under the illusion that i'm consuming within my calories. so i'm considering to get a food scale. measurements didn't change much past week as well, but yea the general trend been going down. right, that extra 2.5km didn't really help ha!

yea i'm definitely healthier, better stamina, fit my clothes better and ppl around been noticing my weight loss. thanks for the reminder that's it's a journey and i must persist!!
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    No,yes,yes
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    @misscola did you stay the same this week? MFP is a lifestyle change more than a diet(which is why I like it so much) :p our body is still a mystery though. I have had weeks when I was so sure I would see a good loss and weigh in day I was disappointed by seeing a very small loss or stayed the same. I am now at the point where I consider every week a success as I know that since I started this program(mid January) I am down 23 pounds and know that if I had not of discovered MFP "and this group" :) I would have only gained MORE weight. :# I bought a scale by the second week of charting as I was also guesstimating :p I found out that at times I was underestimating and other times I was overestimating...lol............YOU CAN DO THIS! Looking forward to sharing your journey with you and hearing about your positive results!
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @misscola - When I am discouraged by the scale not moving I sometimes work out my average weekly loss since I started in January and think would I have been happy with that when I started and the answer to that is "Yes".