Why am I not losing??

Options
2»

Replies

• Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Well, I just took a new pic not expecting to see any difference because like we said, you can't always "see" it and it doesn't always show up in clothing fit in obvious ways.
    But I think I see a slight change, again, with NO WEIGHT LOSS!
    A little less back fat maybe?
    0nvvvpwz5us5.jpg

I don't know if it's the bras, but your breasts look fuller and not squished.
    sasaar wrote: »
    I've been in ketosis for a few weeks, sticking to my macros and haven't been able to hover beyond my natural weight of 129.4. I don't feel like my clothes are fitting differently. I need help! What can I do??
    1200 cal/ day
    20 g net carbs
    94-110g fat
    64g protein

☹️☹️☹️

https://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/meet-staci-your-new-powerlifting-super-hero/
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Dragonwolf wrote: »
    Well, I just took a new pic not expecting to see any difference because like we said, you can't always "see" it and it doesn't always show up in clothing fit in obvious ways.
    0nvvvpwz5us5.jpg

I've been in ketosis for a few weeks, sticking to my macros and haven't been able to hover beyond my natural weight of 129.4. I don't feel like my clothes are fitting differently. I need help! What can I do??
    1200 cal/ day
    20 g net carbs
    94-110g fat
    64g protein

☹️☹️☹️

Unfortunately I think that is due to the bra...
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Dragonwolf wrote: »
    0nvvvpwz5us5.jpg

1200 cal/ day
    20 g net carbs
    94-110g fat
    64g protein

☹️☹️☹️

Unfortunately I think that is due to the bra...

I would also say it's because your torso is much more slim, so the curvature from your torso to your breast is much more defined......

I can tell a huge difference!
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Great job, Sunny!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Thanks pals! I was, once again, surprised by the differences. That darn scale can go "kitten" itself!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    1200 cal/ day
    20 g net carbs
    94-110g fat
    64g protein

☹️☹️☹️

You are within the "normal range", maybe your body just needs to adjust to your recent loss.
    How much is a few weeks, 2 or 3, that is nothing in terms of a weight loss Journey. So close to your goal, it will be slow. Have you tried IF, that can sometimes shock your body into reaching for the portable pantry?

As others have said sometimes the loss shows up in odd places. I personally have walked out of shoes going downstairs and had my wedding ring fall off my finger when raising it to point at something.

Keep Calm and Keto On, you'll get there.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    0nvvvpwz5us5.jpg

You are such an inspiring person. Thanks for this, it shows body recomposition so well, it can happen.