Supplementation

Options
StarvingDiva
StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
Does anyone use any supplements while doing keto? My friend suggested Pruvit so I bought some, but it's absolutely disgusting tasting and I can't even choke it down, it literally makes me gag. I had purchased some egg white protein from bulk supplements and they gave me a free sample of any of their supplements I wanted to try so I tried their ketones, and I take it every morning but I don't really feel any different with it and I am not sure it helps. Any experience? Or do you all just forgo the supplementation?

Replies

• Erik_ss
    Erik_ss Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Does anyone use any supplements while doing keto? My friend suggested Pruvit so I bought some, but it's absolutely disgusting tasting and I can't even choke it down, it literally makes me gag. I had purchased some egg white protein from bulk supplements and they gave me a free sample of any of their supplements I wanted to try so I tried their ketones, and I take it every morning but I don't really feel any different with it and I am not sure it helps. Any experience? Or do you all just forgo the supplementation?

I'm supplement free.