How do you take your coffee?

Options
Seajolly
Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
Curious how others here take their coffee to fit into their Low Carb lifestyle.

Replies

• Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I use a little splash of heavy cooking cream (35%) and one sugar-free sweetener pouch.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup milk and 1tbsp Pyure. My coffee is Mocha Swirl from cheap ol' Folgers. I used to put butter or CO into in (and will occasionally if I have no time for breakfast) but I mostly just keep it simple.
  • hmikkola92
    hmikkola92 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Double double (with sweetener) from Tim Hortons :#
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    In the morning I take it with coconut oil, butter, and 1 egg in the blender. During the day its with stevia or sweet n low and a splash of milk. Once a week I walk down to the Starbucks in my building and have an ice coffee with half n half and sweet n low.
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    sugar free chocolate syrup and whipping cream in my dark roast :yum:
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,370 Member
    Options
    HWC and 1 packet of Truvia in about 10oz of coffee (strong, extra-dark roast).
  • Scochrane86
    Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    strong with 1/4C HWC <3<3
  • Chillycatmum
    Chillycatmum Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Just HWC in mine - I have reduced down to one or 2 cups a day, although still have an occasional latte when I go out
  • pitbullmamaliz
    pitbullmamaliz Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Packet of Splenda and HWC, or half and half if HWC isn't available. I can do it black, and did for a while, but dammit, I LOVE it with a splash of sweet and cream, so I won't deny myself.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Decaf, 1/2 & 1/2, stevia.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Guess I need to add some HWC to my grocery list... Haha!
  • my4andme333
    my4andme333 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Seajolly wrote: »
    Guess I need to add some HWC to my grocery list... Haha!

I make my own flavored creamer with HWC, just add some extract and bam flavored coffee, if that's your thing ;) I used to put so much junk in my coffee, cappuccino mix and chocolate raspberry or caramel macchiato creamer by the truckload lol I was averaging about 1000g carbs a day JUST from my coffee, I couldn't believe it when I calculated everything I was putting into my body before going Keto...Adding the extract in different flavors helps me not go back to all the junk I LOVED lol
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    cjof9bgggxp4.jpg

>:) or o:)
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    I ran out of heavy whipping cream and just have been adding 1/4 stick of butter to cool it down the last few days. Different but good. The butter has been around for a while so I am going to use it up in my coffee.
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    Strong and black mostly. HWC when the coffee is old and crappy, and every now and then a BPC with egg, never any sweetener.
  • eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Either a Starbucks venti Pike Place with 5 pumps sugar free vanilla and HWC or a large Caribou dark roast with HWC and I add my own combo of liquid sucralose and liquid sweet leaf stevia vanilla.
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    CO and I sprinkle a little cinnamon in the bottom of the cup. :)
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    If I had the time (and a quiet blender that wouldn't wake my baby), I'd have a BPC every morning. But I don't... so instead I brew a strong roast and add HWC. If I'm feeling like I need more flavor I add some extract and/or spices. I rarely sweeten my coffee, I've drank it black and plain for years. I've only started drinking it with HWC, since going Keto, in an attempt to get my macros right. If I feel the need to sweeten it (usually only happens during "shark week", if at all) I use Swerve sweetener.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Packet of Splenda and HWC, or half and half if HWC isn't available. I can do it black, and did for a while, but dammit, I LOVE it with a splash of sweet and cream, so I won't deny myself.

HWC, vanilla extract, w liquid stevia blend with erythritol.

(Gotta watch those powder packets for carby fillers like dextrose, maltodextrin, etc.!)
  • pitbullmamaliz
    pitbullmamaliz Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I hate the taste of stevia. Fortunately the Splenda doesn't give me any negative side effects, and I go through 1-2 packets a day on a HEAVY day. I don't stress about those. :-) But vanilla extract may be yummy to try.