May Goals

Options
Fitgirllife72
Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
Hello fellow NS'ers! What are your goals for May? I hope to stay on plan everyday with the exception of one weekend in May when I will be in Las Vegas. I also hope to lose 5 lbs and workout 6 days per week this month. I am doing Jillian Michaels body revolution and currently am starting week 4.

Replies

• Adrisn
    Adrisn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goal will be to lose 8lbs in May!
  • jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great goals! Mine is still shipping but I have already started the high protein / low calorie / low fat over the last few days . I really hope to drop 5 pounds this month. I do yoga everyday and the app Seven ... every stinking day ... lol. Working on actually getting in 10 K steps too. That seems to be a stinker for me. Good luck ....
  • arzabal
    arzabal Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, my May goal is to lose 7lbs. Ordered the Uniquely Yours plan. Plan to start Monday May 8th. I'm excited! The hubby and I will be doing this together.
  • Adrisn
    Options
    I am really excited at this NS plan. I started Last Friday. In 4 days I have lost 2.3lb. I hope I can keep it up. I have follow the plan with few extras.
  • Adrisn
    Options
    After 1 week I lost 4 to 5lb! This was my first week in Nutrisystem. It was difficult but so far I am ok. I know next weeks will slow down, but this is good motivation.
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Adrisn wrote: »
    After 1 week I lost 4 to 5lb! This was my first week in Nutrisystem. It was difficult but so far I am ok. I know next weeks will slow down, but this is good motivation.

That is so great!!!

• Adrisn
    Options
    How is everybody's goals so far? I have lost 10 lbs. But stock there since last week.
  • jeansgirl
    jeansgirl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am still at 139. I revved up activity a bit but that makes me hungry. After 4 weeks - I have only lost 4 pounds. Pretty expensive per pound. I have to take a second shipment but then I am done with nutrisystem . ☹️
  • Adrisn
    Options
    for me worked very good the first 3 weeks, but after I have been stuck at the same for 2 weeks. I wonder if this is the same for everybody.
  • msnuge
    msnuge Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I lost 20 pounds in about 2 months doing NS, and not being 100% all the time either. I stuck with the plan 85-90%. I intended it only to be a kick-off, and cancelled after the 2nd month, but slowly put 8 pounds back on. I've worked them off again, but very slowly. So I'm doing NS again, and have committed the money to myself for it at least through August, intending to follow the plan 85-90% again. Once I'm much closer to goal, then I will start working with a nutritionist I have found to get the last remaining pounds off (I hope to lose 30 between now and September 30th - and will have another 10-15 to go after that. My hope is that with the nutritionist's help, I can develop a good plan for the remaining weight and then for maintenance.
  • Adrisn
    Options
    msnuge thank you for the info. I have been in NS for about 1.5 months now I have lost 10 pounds so far. I will keep also for couple of months to hope to get the 20 pounds mark, then as you mention doing similar plan as yours. Thank you