What is Beauty, Really?

GtbFitBrit
GtbFitBrit Posts: 42 Member
honestly, do we even know what beauty is really? b.c the media obviously doesn't completely.. sure they understand the whole pleasing to the eyes and maybe male genitals!! i know for a fact i don't get happy when i see half naked or even naked women on the tv. it puts me down for days, all i can think is why cant i look like that or omg is my boyfriend still thinking about those boobs we seen on TV the other day, b.c i am.... i know its silly, but its the truth. i am not completely at a stage of self-love and acceptance quite yet, but thats why iv created this group. i want to feel appreciative and happy in my skin and help other women on the journey to self-love too.
so what is beauty, really?
well, beauty is pleasing to the senses, as we know. its also pleasing to the heart, and beauty is positive. we all have different definitions of beauty and thats okay.
beauty is not looking a certain way. since people have there own opinions and theres people out there who like tall, short, big, thin, and muscular women. everyone is entitled to opinion and self-love. what is your definition of beauty?