Not enough Calories

Options
karilynnt2015
karilynnt2015 Posts: 5 Member
So, I know we don't really keep track of calories, but I feel I should be sure I'm getting enough to not go into a "starvation mode". I can't even get to 1,000. I need food advice. What do people eat?

Replies

• EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm coming in just under 1000 today but I've felt full and satisfied and my mantis are pretty much on point. So I'm not worried. My body gas a built in pantry to take from! If I felt starved or wasn't meeting my macros it would be different
  • EryOaker
    EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So if you are hitting your macros and you feel full, (and you are getting your necessary nutrients like potassium and magnesium), I wouldn't worry too much about the calorie count.
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    How long have you been eating this way? In the beginning it's really common to have reduced appetite. The lower calorie days will typically balance out with higher calorie days. Be sure to eat enough protein keep your carbs in whatever range you feel most comfortable and fill in with fat till satiated. If you find yourself going for long time periods under eating you may have to eat even if you aren't hungry but if this is new still them just wait it out and you should be fine.
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    What is your height/weight/activity/level/typical day of food?
  • anniemcfanni
    anniemcfanni Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ignore your calories- If you are following your macros correctly.
  • RalfLott
    RalfLott Posts: 5,036 Member
    Options
    Ignore your calories- If you are following your macros correctly.

Can you fill in the gaps? ;)