Target Meal Plan Example

Options
agarlits
agarlits Posts: 429 Member
Breakfast: Protein shake or fruit smoothie w/ greek yogurt. (target 250 - 400 calories)

Snack 1: 1 to 2 servings fresh fruit. (target 100-250 calories)

Lunch: Salad (leafy greens of your choice) with choice of proteins. (Dressing of choice based on calorie / macro needs) ((target 350-500 calories))

Snack 2: Fresh vegetables w/ dip. (target 100-250 calories)

Dinner: 2-3 servings of protein choice w/ fresh veggies. (target 400-600 calories)

This is a basic meal plan, simply meant to give you ideas for like meals. If you follow the minimum calories above you will consume 1200 calories a day, which is just barely enough. But it's important to remember to eat while you are dieting. If you had a small breakfast and feel really hungry at lunch, add some healthy fats to your lunch to boost your calories for that meal. Just remember to stay accountable to yourself.

Replies

• akachase
    akachase Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- Ground turkey w/zucchini, spinach and tomatoes, coffee, soy milk. Lunch- Mixed salad w/sliced chicken, low fat italian dressing, watermelon. Dinner- Chicken breast, butternut squash, broccoli. If I get hungry before bedtime, I'll have a frozen banana. Reminds me of ice cream without the guilt. If I eat like this most days, the month will be most successful.