Cheesecake recipe, as requested

Options
EryOaker
EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
Set oven to 350F
Line 12 count muffin tin with cupcake liners.
Crust:
1/2 Cup almond Flour
1/2 Cup coconut flour
5 Tbls Salted Butter (melted)
1 Tbls Swerve (optional)
1 tsp vanilla or almond extract (optional)
1/8 tsp cinnamon (optional)

Mix crust together and place evenly (about one Tbls each) into liner and press evenly. Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
Let cool completely before pouring the cheesecake batter onto crust.

Cheesecake Batter:
2 blocks of cream cheese- at room temp!
2 Eggs
1/2 Cup Swerve Sweetener
1-2 tsp of extract (pick your fav flavor!, vanilla for original style cheesecake. I like time really flavorful and use two tsp but this is personal prefers)
1/4 cup of sour cream (optional if you prefer a more new York Style flavor)

Pour batter over cooked crusts. Knock out any bubbles by banging the pan on the counter gently. Bake for 15-20 min. My oven takes 20 min. I cook until they are set but still slightly giggly in the center. Let cool completely in the fridge before eating. Freeze what you can't eat in a week.

I've made original/vanilla, lemon, orange, almond, and chocolate (add 1-3 tsp of cocoa, 1 used three but I love chocolate!).

My latest vanilla batch I added one berry in the center of each before baking. My orange flavored ones I topped with shaved 99% dark chocolate before baking. They were amazing!!!

Replies

• EryOaker
    Options
    rgl27c6vv0ts.jpg
    qq9m0h8jkvd9.jpg
    831dqms2hh6y.jpg
  • EryOaker
    Options
    Oh and I use my hand mixer or my kitchen ad to mix is all up until smoother. It is very important to let the cheese come to room temp!!! Don't microwave it. Set it out!
  • motorcyclekopp
    motorcyclekopp Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Those look really good!! I'm not much of a cook, but I'm definitely going to have to at least attempt to make these. I absolutely love cheesecake. Do you know the macros, or at least carb count?? I must have missed a previous post where you talked about these.
  • EryOaker
    Options
    Depending on all the optional, it comes in around 3-4 Net carbs. Hold on and I'll get more info for you.
  • EryOaker
    Options
    This is assuming there are no toppings and no Swerve added to the crust. Honestly, the Swerve in the crust was lack luster....it didn't make that big of an impact so I'd save the carbs and omit it.

5bwhxpahta8i.png
    8bo2ikbdzvt0.png
    iufouyihgq0g.png
  • cagranatir
    cagranatir Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Perfect! Can't wait to try these. :)
  • motorcyclekopp
    motorcyclekopp Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for the follow-up info. I've never tried Swerve before. I'll have to check it out. Mouth is watering just looking at those pics lol.
  • CrispyStars3
    CrispyStars3 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    This recipe looks amazing! Thanks :)
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    I made something just like this except without the crust and without sour cream. They are good and stupid simple. You could add strawberries. Or unsweetened cocoa powder and pb. The possibilities are endless. The plain ones are good by themselves though. I had 2 this morning.
  • EryOaker
    Options
    Awesome!! Thanks for the follow-up info. I've never tried Swerve before. I'll have to check it out. Mouth is watering just looking at those pics lol.

Swerve is amazing! Makes and tastes like sugar with no nasty bitter aftertaste!
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    I made these and they are great. I did not use swerve, because I don't have any, I just used liquid stevia, they still came out great. I tried half a muffin pan that had been sprayed with Bakers Joy and half in the cups. The crust didn't work right without the cups. The cups came out with a perfect layer of crust. Thanks for such a great treat food.
  • EryOaker
    Options
    I made these and they are great. I did not use swerve, because I don't have any, I just used liquid stevia, they still came out great. I tried half a muffin pan that had been sprayed with Bakers Joy and half in the cups. The crust didn't work right without the cups. The cups came out with a perfect layer of crust. Thanks for such a great treat food.

Glad you liked it! Yes, the cups are essential! As is refrigerating them before eating!