New! Could use some friends to stay motivated!

Options
mrslambert824
mrslambert824 Posts: 22 Member
Hello Ladies!

I am new to this group, though not to MFP.

I'm 5'9, and 31 yrs old, I had my first baby about 11 months ago and gained 65 lbs while pregnant. I was a bit overweight when I got pregnant with him and ended up at 234 at the end of my pregnancy. (218 if you're not counting baby weight)

Since then I have lost 76 lbs and am now 158. My goal is to be between 140 and 135. So I have roughly 18-23 lbs to lose. I try to eat right and exercise at least 4x per week

However it seems the closer I get to my goal the harder it is to stay on track.... WHY?!? It's so frustrating!!

Anyway, I could use some friends to stay motivated to log and exercise....Anyone wanna add me?

Replies

• aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am almost at my initial goal although not sure if it will be my ultimate goal but have a feeling that I will be using mfp for a long time to come hopefully just for maintenance :)
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm very similar, get close to goal and then sabotage myself
  • healthyfocusmom
    healthyfocusmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need friends for accountability too! Please feel free to add me - anyone!
    I'm 42, I have four kids, and I have 22 lbs to lose. But I've been losing and gaining the same 6-7 lbs all year
  • mrslanakane007
    mrslanakane007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • jen_092
    jen_092 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!

I'm feeling the same. It's been harder the closer I get, maybe because change is becoming harder to notice now that I'm normal weight. And I'm just tired of it! But, like you, still not done.

I'm 5'8, 156lb and goal weight is 145. Maybe I'll get there by the end of the year lol
  • 06cindy
    06cindy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need friends for accountability too! Please feel free to add me - anyone!
    I'm 42, I have four kids, and I have 22 lbs to lose. But I've been losing and gaining the same 6-7 lbs all year

Same as far at those "stubborn 7" pounds! Sending you a friend request!
  • theonenonlymrssmith
    theonenonlymrssmith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friends request! Good luck on your journey!
  • mrslambert824
    mrslambert824 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thank you all!! So excited!
  • Panda8ach
    Panda8ach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I really need peeps in the same boat as me to help with motivation. I have about 18lbs to lose but I get stuck at the same weight and then stop! Good luck to you all :)