Progress pictures!

Options

Replies

• bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    @rfrieman: Oh wow! That's a huge change! You look great! You definitely deserve to be very proud of yourself
  • Okiludy
    Okiludy Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Great job guys! These photos are really inspiring. I hope someday to feel confident enough to post something up.
  • abbelina04
    abbelina04 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    anna4anna wrote: »
    Total so far: 92lbs lost.

Looking back, at my heaviest, I never really took photos or enjoyed being in photos if I could help it so those are few and far between. Now, I've been making myself take more pics as my journey progresses. Its been rather eye-opening for me on a personal level, truth be told.

Lesson learned: take photos, you'll be glad you did. Congrats to everyone on their success and progress, you all look fantastic!

hzj6l6bayav1.jpg

Looking back, at my heaviest, I never really took photos or enjoyed being in photos if I could help it so those are few and far between. Now, I've been making myself take more pics as my journey progresses. Its been rather eye-opening for me on a personal level, truth be told.

Lesson learned: take photos, you'll be glad you did. Congrats to everyone on their success and progress, you all look fantastic!

hzj6l6bayav1.jpg

hzj6l6bayav1.jpg

hzj6l6bayav1.jpg

hzj6l6bayav1.jpg

• abbelina04
    abbelina04 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 92lb weight lose that is amazing! After seeing your pictures I have decided that I will start taking pics with my milestones weigh ins
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    how do you post pics?
  • kimbermak
    kimbermak Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    In the new comment box choose the picture icon (looks like a box with a mountain in it) then you can upload a picture from your files. I'm on my kindle so I can't take a screenshot to show you. Maybe someone else has that ability.
  • Tatyanakuster
    Options
    Hmm I don't have that. Maybe I have to use a computer?? Thanks anyways!
  • kimbermak
    kimbermak Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Maybe you are right - I am doing it from my Kindle or a computer.
    yutxpwymwwob.png
  • Tatyanakuster
    Options
    Thank you!
  • bmeadows380
    bmeadows380 Posts: 2,981 Member
    Options
    You are looking absolutely fabulous, Sammy! Great job!
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Awesome job bmeadows, thanks for sharing! Congrats on reaching that 300lb goal! 75lbs is wonderful. Happy to be on this journey with you.