Just started!

Options
debraran1
debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
I had a lot going on yesterday but when my package came, I wanted to start. I did the first DVD and cardio Phase one.
I think I will like it a lot.
Because I'm ADD with cardio, I will do other things and rotate that DVD for variety. The "suicide" move really got my heart rate up!

I also felt, even though I sweat, the first one was a bit easy, but great if you aren't used to her DVD's. She was so nice and encouraging. When I have more time on the weekend, I might double up, I'm sure soon enough, it will be like many of her other ones. I found myself using light weights with the kicks/punches because she does that in other DVD's, felt like I was "cheating". : )

I like what I previewed a lot better than the Power 90. that was very repetitive and this felt like being with old friends. Here's to 90 days of good health, I have a feeling I will miss her at the end.

Replies

• SweetieMelissa
    SweetieMelissa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Yes, I just started yesterday too! I wasn't able to do suicides because of how and where I was but I kept on moving anyway. I usually wouldn't do the Cardio 1 but go for a walk or bike ride but I couldn't do that today. :)
    Good luck!!! :D
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You too...I had a hard time with the suicides in my small den...scared my dog...but I did my best. If I can't do something I just do something similar or jog in place...just keep moving, the rest is just for variety.

Keep walking and biking, both great things. I hope to go for a long walk this weekend. Good Luck!