Devine chocolate cookie recipe!

Options
EryOaker
EryOaker Posts: 434 Member
So I've been trying to perfect a cookie recipe for Friday family dinner nights. We always have a dessert and i wanted to have a Keto friendly cookie. This is my creation tonight. So far, they are amazing! I'll post the recipe and the macro info soon. I want to see how they do after cooling several hours and how they are the next day. But here is the preview! gkoyp9bfdb0o.jpg
dc3tp7bpa9vg.jpg
6v0vdysk6s77.jpg
r4o9fw7fijyj.jpg

Replies

• baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    Tease.
    :wink:
  • Liadin123
    Liadin123 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Recippeeeeeeeeee...pretty please :)
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Woman, you are EVIL.

Just had another one of your cheesecake muffins with strawberries and cream for dessert tonight.
  • EryOaker
    Options
    Woman, you are EVIL.

Just had another one of your cheesecake muffins with strawberries and cream for dessert tonight.

But.. but... you love my brand of evil!! Don't you!!! Admit it! You love it and all it's yummyness!
  • EryOaker
    Options
    Sooo... last night I thought they were awesome... but company wasn't as impressed. Granted, they are grain/sugar eaters and are still conditioned to eat fluffy flour and super sweet sugar.
    My husband said they were alright but a bit dry. So I want to fool around with the recipe and see if I can get them to be softer, gooyer, and maybe a little sweeter.

I'm going to be meeting up with a fellow low carber today, she is also a good cook. I'm going to discuss these with her and maybe brainstorm on how we can improve this. My gut is telling me to up the cream cheese and use a mix of coconut and almond flour... and add an egg. We shall see... I promise to post the recipe once it is just right!
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Tag me plz! I'm begging you! Finding a chocolate treat is the bane of my low carb existence. I've found subs for every food except a brownie (which Atkins makes a not too terrible one) and chocolate oatmeal cookie. This looks right down my alley.
  • EryOaker
    Options
    Sorry for the late reply! I'll try to post the recipe for the original cookies by tomorrow. I haven't made my second test batch with more cream cheese because I've had very sick kids and a hurt husband...... not to mention I'm way tired.... and I needed to not eat cookies daily!!! lol
  • Freischuetz
    Freischuetz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i am in for that
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    Bump...
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    CRZYFTM wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply! I'll try to post the recipe for the original cookies by tomorrow. I haven't made my second test batch with more cream cheese because I've had very sick kids and a hurt husband...... not to mention I'm way tired.... and I needed to not eat cookies daily!!! lol

Hope everything is better for your children and husband. Sorry to hear you had to cope with all of that..... :(
  • EryOaker
    Options
    CRZYFTM wrote: »

Hope everything is better for your children and husband. Sorry to hear you had to cope with all of that..... :(

Thx. I had a car accident recently, and my four year old has developed a urination problem. It is possible that his bladder was injured by the seat belt. We had a urologist appointment today. Starting meds in two weeks, but I have to watch and track every pee/accident he has until then. It reminds me of the new born tracking. Every ounce drank and every pee made has to be tracked. It's a little time consuming. Not to mention my boys are also getting over a mega snot cold and my husband threw his back out (he was walking with a cane, it was so bad.) ..... and I'm still doing physical therapy for my whip lash injury.... yay life.... maybe I can find time to cook tomorrow? I hope.
  • EggToni
    EggToni Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hope things get better soon. <3
  • JessicaLCHF
    Options
    Aw, that sounds awful! Hope you guys mend up soon. I'm dealing with a lot of chronic pain too. It stinks. :/ it's worse when it's your kids tho.