30 something looking for new friends

Options
2»

Replies

• ladylumps12
    ladylumps12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm Rachel from Rhode Island. Trying to get back into my workout! Going on my first cruise in April......
  • herbivore83
    herbivore83 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    30 and from South Africa :) I'm always looking for motivation too
  • mercadez83
    mercadez83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Heather. I am 34 and I live in Battle Creek, Mi. I have 115lbs to lose and I am new to this its my 7th day and I feel so alone in it. Which causes me to give up when I shouldn't. Anyways hello feel free to add me, lets motivate each other
  • Sasha24201
    Sasha24201 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hey, i'm Sasha.. 37, live in Bristol Virginia. Always up for making a new friend, you're welcome to add me! :)
  • ILuvHelloKittyLuvI
    Options
    Hi everyone! :smile: I'm 37 female from NY, open to becoming friends. I need to lose 89 lbs. to make it to onederland, it's so hard but it is comforting to know I'm not alone. Happy new week
  • Alimacbean
    Alimacbean Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    lauhil wrote: »
    Hi from Sarasota,Florida. Feel free to add me.

From Palmetto! Hi neighbor.
  • Hyacinth_Hippo
    Hyacinth_Hippo Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi from the Rocky Mountains!
  • Saab_2015
    Saab_2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone and anyone- thought i was fit until dr told me about my high cholesterol so going to work at it.
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    37 here from the Chicago area.
  • jeremy_cortright518
    Options
    Hey. 32 from NY. Just getting back into the swing of things and am aiming for about 100 lbs loss. Feel free to add me and I look forward to working on our goals!!
  • KellieLou84
    KellieLou84 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi!! i'm 33 for Port Talbot in the UK!! Fel free to add me!!
  • ChildrenCryinNCoffee
    ChildrenCryinNCoffee Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! I’m Tricia. I’m 33. From Southern California. Working on losing the baby weight after a high risk pregnancy & traumatic delivery. I love to run, strength train, yoga and dancing. Most of my exercise is from chasing and/or carrying a new toddler and walking/jogging with my hyper Husky, Dexter. Looking for Fitness Friends who use the app daily, who communicate, & who motivate...and who are interested in having the same! Open diaries. Open to questions & critiques. Looking to find my best self this year. So feel free to add me, everyone!
  • lindsaycd978
    lindsaycd978 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello looking for friends to motivate. Late 30 something is getting rough and motivation is harder. Trying to get out of this funk...