June 18 Sign-In

Options
2»

Replies

• Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes,yes,yes. Ha
    Bing some medical issues so could not ride bike, so concentrating on cleaning and some big box shopping for steps.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @Slimpossible007 ok the one and only time I was in my daughter's bedroom was when I had done her laundry she didn't take it all back as it was the end of college She goes throw it in my room mom. I guess that is what she wanted me to do. As I put the clothes away literally the first drawer I opened there was a pregnancy test. :# REALLY!!! You don't know how to get stuff out in the garbage. It was negative. I ditched the test and I have never brought it up to my daughter. Hoping that incident scared her and her boyfriend to be more careful. Now did I call my mother darn tooting I was scarred for life and had to share. Something I couldn't tell my husband he wasn't too thrilled when I took her to get birth control at the age of 20. LOL
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,271 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @craigo3154 Shes like your daughter lol and TY .. I have weighed in and lost 0.8lbs and measurements are also heading in the right direction .. so happy days :) they do a little upsy downsy .. but the general trend is down :)

@2020pinktogo eeek!!!! I do not want to find that :worried:
  • azsundancer
    azsundancer Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, stationary bike 62 mins
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Don't know why, but I managed to log post for 18th on the 17th!! lol
  • phoebelayla