June 17 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    51ycixwrlt3r.gif
    No words nor '$"necessary.
    Have a great weekend!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Today we go to the vets they asked for a sample OMG every morning we get up and go not this morning. I feel like this is a bad sign of things to come. Work told me to put it on my credit card as their new book keeper can't make a deposit. They said Don't give them cash nor a check. Lol Here is the deal most places that are small I give cash or a check so they don't get hit with the handling fee. As I am on bag deposits this week I do believe I will give them a card . I will be kind to my coworkers and hopefully karma will be good to me on my bag day.

The list is long today Vets, eye appt. Pick up the tie dye t shirts for my nephews before the farmers market closes. Get someone moving and hopefully get a sample out of her. Till later
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    This morning, I cut trees and carried logs for almost 130 minutes. @Craigschange is my model for outside work as exercise.
    I am leaving my home to go 4 hours to arrive at my 86 year old mother's home. She lives with and cares for my step-dad. Aging issues make them very unhappy and thus, very unpleasant to be with. It's duty!!!
    My parents did a great job in teaching me duty.
    Till later...
    Rick
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    @RangerRickL even my mom agrees duty $uck$

Mom laughed though when I popped in after my eye apt and she asked about the dog and I said she is a geriatric dog with issues. Mom goes you got a trifecta old parents, old husband and an old dog. :smiley: How lucky can I get ;)
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,271 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    3 yesses from me

A walk and 8 hours of ripping the house apart hunting for my purse (which will continue tomorrow and until I find it) I know its at home because it never leaves home .. and its driving me wild, every single cupboard and drawer has to be searched .. my bank cards are in it arrrg!!!

anyway that's enough of my 'exciting' life :)
  • scubachick67
    scubachick67 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi ho folks,
    Here I am in rainy old Ireland, and I actually have toasty skin from the last 2 days! The whole country is having a bbq and beach picnics. But, three x yes from me.
    @azsundancer in still here, logging and checking in with...em...5 pass days. Next month, I hope to make winners circle, or at least beat the 5 passes.
    @RangerRickL, are you a sexy bald guy then? Just figured....what with your lack of hair-do knowledge
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    @Slimpossible007 did you drive home? Maybe you left it in the car or trunk if you shopped.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    I must admit every day I misplace something if I don't put it in its dedicated spot. Probably why I like my job so much every thing has a place. Everybody has to follow the same plan o gram.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...45 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Late night tonight y'all. Yes for all three today. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
  • lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Pass day #2. Total failure begun by a goal-fatal morning trip to a local Italian bakery, but I have my plans in place to bounce back up on the wagon tomorrow!
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Exercise : yes but just 20 mins walk
    Calories : yes
    Tracking : yes

Great going everyone !
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    @pribud - glad to hear the good report. Not surprised to hear that you are pushing yourself towards recovery. I hope everything continues to go well!
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    6/17: Yes x 3. Weights and walking.

Early am work tomorrow, and then long day. Food is all prepped for work tomorrow and I will get some exercise in somewhere. Just committing in advance now. :-)
  • Slimpossible007
    Options
    @Slimpossible007 did you drive home? Maybe you left it in the car or trunk if you shopped.

The car has also been checked, occasionally it makes it as far as the car if I'm in a hurry, .. I use my purse as a store for money cards etc .. so (ironically) I don't take it out 'in case I lose it' .. so its in the house somewhere .. I just don't know where ... search day #2 begins!!

My purse has one place that its always put, but My house has been in upheaval for a while as we have just finished re furbishing and it could have fallen into any box as they have been getting moved about.

On the plus side the house is getting cleaned in every corner faster than it ever has in the past, all the cupboards have now been emptied, cleaned and put back carefully.... next is one of the bedrooms ugg!
  • Slimpossible007
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @pribud you are amazing .. I would most certainly have rolled over and let it go .. "inspiring"