June 13 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Great graphic Rick, my weight graph looks a lot like that turned through 90 degrees.

Bit stormy in NZ today and under gale warning for tomorrow so cycling is on hold.
    Exercise: 20 minutes on rowing machine first thing, 35 minute run at lunchtime and 45 minutes very gentle exercise bike watching TV this evening (burnt an extra 135 calories by sitting on the bike rather than the couch)
    Tracking was good and calories came very close but under by most of my exercise bike calories ( I did eat a few back)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @pribud way to go you are my new inspiration!

I went to work to meet Kristen and my boss goes did I see you today? I said NOPE vacation day I came to walk. She shook her head yes I know it was hot out. LOL some people will never get it.

I was a little nervous yesterday it was hot out so I wore a golf skort rather than capris. Thank goodness Kristen wore shorts. She is tiny she wears from the kids dept but I told her I was proud of her she wore shorts.
    Today is take mom shopping day. Hope that goes well.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,271 Member
    Options
    @craigo it was very small amounts of running, "running for beginners who can't run (which is me)" prob only ran about 0.1 of a mile haha (but for me it counts) I've never been a runner more of a fast walker. I will be aiming to improve on that time :)

@aeshippers TY .. I am certainly feeling stronger :)
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...60 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 10 Mile Walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lightningbolt9
    lightningbolt9 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, a short run with my short dog (mini dachshund) and a very wet, rainy walk after my workout buddy cancelled again due to a fever.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

@craigo3154 Thanks! It was better--not as good as I wanted, but I can't be perfect all the time haha ;)
    @pribud That's hilarious, and what I feel like doing to my scale right now. Doesn't it know it's only supposed to show my weight going down? We'll have to renegotiate our contract.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes! Rowing and run/walking on the treadmill
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @pribud You are my inspiration for cheerleader for your fellow team mates of UAC.
    @debodom1962 Congratulations and your decision to go home and eat is another inspiration!
    @scubachic77 Thanks for that post graphic and I hope you feel better.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Calories: Under by 611 (I am cutting back on gluten. I just feel better when I do)
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: I have had to go very easy since the Big Workday, last Saturday. Tomorrow, I will try to get cardio back in play.
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Almost fell off the wagon today.
    Overslept, missed morning walk and this led to a binge eating spree in the morning. When I logged my lunch I had only 146 calories left and hadn't exercised. It was really hot outside, so there was no way I could go for a walk. Did a dumbbell workout indoors and found that calories are not added under exercise for strength training.
    So finally at 7 in the evening went to the gym and did 30 mins on the stationary bike. Not much I know, but it made me feel better. Then ate watermelon for dinner, 75 calories. Was under by almost 250.

So yes for all 3 today !

@pribud : Congratulations ! You are such an inspiration :)
    @debodom1962 : Great NSV ! Proud of you, totally !

• scubachick67
    scubachick67 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    . realized that I was fixing to eat a 780 calorie lunch. I thought of how hard I've been working out and did I really want a fast food hamburger and fries that bad as to eat half of my daily calories in one meal. If it had been a gourmet burger at a great restaurant with family or friends, it might be different, but a fast food burger. Heck no. ....
    @debodom1962 ikwym. If im going to have a treat I want to get value for the cals! Fine wine, high quality chocolate or other luxuries. Big congrsts to you on the NSV.

@surfus, wow! Nice way to reclaim the day. Im sending you a clap on the back!

@5cheetahs and @RangerRickL thank for the support. I know there were lots of supportive messages in the last few days for me too. Sorry I dont tag you all.

• pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #2
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,271 Member
    Options
    @pribud love that cartoon .. My scales are in the naughty corner because they reported no weight loss even thou my belly and hips have gone down inches ... I don't thing I'm going to let them out of that corner again lol

@debodom1962 well done on the loss, 154 here you come :) .. and a MASSIVE well done on you NSV ,, its one thing to say no if its offered .. its another matter to be in the line then leave .. If I ever found myself in the line I don't think I would have left ... although I don't go to fast food places any more, I studied their calories quite a while back and decided that they didn't make me feel full enough to be costing that many calories. home made burger is much tastier and less calories too :)

@srufus great job turning that day around :)