June 9 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Dosse1320
    Dosse1320 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    It's been a very intense/busy week; preparations for a wedding shower and my 60th bday party plus lots and lots of babysitting. One more 1/2 day of babysitting; I will take Jack and Julie to the park, playtime at my house, lunch and then take them home. Sigh!!
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine had posted this today and I laughed when I saw it. It reminded me of our super hero day :pelfsd44m4qyt.jpg I JUST HAD TO POST.....LOL

Bud is doing amazing, a little sore but being a trooper taking his meds when he is suppose to..lol....We are both feeling a little wiped today so other than my work out it will be a relax when I can sort of day.........@everyone, thanks for all your support, it is you guys that keep me on track during the stressful times as I am a proud person and am committed to making this work! :)
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 56 minutes of stength training, a 10 minute run, and a 45 minute hike
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30 minutes Les Mills Combat
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes 1387/1470
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. 20 minutes on aerodyne, of course.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Another good day today. Bud is being a GREAT patient, doing everything he is suppose to be with very little complaining, feel sorry for him everytime he coughs........OUCH! I am so excited that I am staying on track....woohoo YAY me! :p

exercise yes 1/2 hour exercise bike and 40 minutes light cleaning
    calories yes with just over 200 to spare without any exercise ones
    tracking yes all 12 glasses of water too...lol

Hope everyone has a good weekend. You guys are doing awesome! So proud to be a part of this group, so many of you are an inspiration to me ;)
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, some Tai Chi to help build my core and stretch out my muscles. It always feels like I got a massage afterward.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes, in spite of the buffet dinner tonight! I ate very modestly all day, and fortunately the buffet has its nutrition facts online I was able to check. I picked out the food and amounts I wanted to eat, logged it all, and then used my log as a guide when I got to the restaurant. It was such a relief, and I didn't feel gypped. I actually walked away quite full!

Well done!!!
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Hi friends! Yes i tracked every bite!
    Yes I ate under my calorie goal!
    I'm going to call it movement today because i just spent the last three hours cleaning my apartment, I also did a bunch of grocery walking and pushed six cases of bottled water around Walmart for an hour