June 2 Sign-In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo - good luck for your 5k, you'll be great.
  • penguinstuff
    penguinstuff Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    One more day is done! Seems so far that something like this challenge is what I needed, I'm so grateful that you're running it and so happy that I found it!

June 2

Exercised: Yes. Over an hour of walking with the stroller, but also my 30 day fit and added a short dance workout thingy from YouTube because I had the spare time and was like.. why not?
    Calories: Yes, almost 60 I think left, thanks for the long *kitten* walks I still got to eat my boyfriend's homemade pizza guilt free instead of going for... like... just the tomatoes.
    Tracked: Yes, even coffee, even the bites I took from baby's bowl to check if it's too hot.

Honestly, I've never been so strict with what I input EVER. I feel like I get soo much more insight on what is happening during the day and I get to make better portion size choices, plus to feel good about moving around. And would I have ever known otherwise my cup of coffee has 9 calories in it - nope, I wouldn't have. Not that I would ever care about 9 calories, but it's so interesting to see it for some reason.

Funny thing - since I saw the challenge on the 31sr of May I started strictly adding things, and since then I've lost a kilo. I am certain it's just water weight, but I must have been overeating on something before that that made me retain a lot of freaking water. It feels nice to see the number going down, even though I know it will be stuck there now for a while. It's at least with a kilo less.

Let's stay strong y'all! The month has just begun, but FOCUS is my moto now. An awesome one as well.
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..30 minute Step class, followed by a 30 minute Pump and Sculpt class.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

@karenleona - sorry to hear about the dog, but...happy to read about your smaller t-shirts!!!
  • bocasdelbobdog
    bocasdelbobdog Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    tracking yes
    budget yes
    exercise yes

- Closed the kitchen with my fiber chug ritual. I don't really get hungry after that. That stuff is called Equate Daily Fiber. You can't really sip it. You just chug it on down.
    - I was kind of minimal on exercise today but after yesterday that is ok. I am still basking in the memory of yesterday. I keep looking at the data page that Strava made for me.
    https://www.strava.com/activities/1016507290/overview
    I laugh when I look at this one little detail. I didn't make it to the top. I enlarge the map by pressing that little plus button and I zoom in on the top of that hill. Yikes I had like an inch to go to make it to the top! But man o man I was all in when I got to that spot. Top is at like 10,640. I fizzled at 10,540. You would think I could just bite the bullet and slug out 100 more feet. Oh well. It ain't like I didn't just climb it two days previous.
    I think I will try for it again on Monday. Until then easy exercise except I might get an Orange Theory workout in the mix somehow.
    - goal - In six weeks I want to do a climb from 10,500 to 14,200. Not a big climb but it is at high altitude. https://www.strava.com/routes/4261664
    Maybe I will be down a few pounds by then. That makes for less work somehow.

Cheers
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes,yes. Used the aerodyne bike for 20 minutes.

• WhineThyme
    WhineThyme Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Spent about 5 hours working in our garage today organizing, moving stuff, pushing, pulling and doing a lot of walking. Seems that boxes of tile can be surprisingly heavy. It feels great to continue to get life more organized. Makes each day a bit easier and less stressful. B)